Pest Control website

Ok so after reading everyones post's again, i think perhaps the best thing would be for me to take the site down. As i stated this was not trying to take buisness, effect anyone in anyway shape or form.

It was purely to help us gain some shooting permission, theory been if we helped with other things we may find a farmer happy to let us shoot on there land. Just been a little to creative perhaps :whistling:

Anyway again sorry to those that work in the field!!

D6K the image is off your site yes, but i did find it on google images.

Atb Gaz

Ok so after reading everyones post's again, i think perhaps the best thing would be for me to take the site down. As i stated this was not trying to take buisness, effect anyone in anyway shape or form.

It was purely to help us gain some shooting permission, theory been if we helped with other things we may find a farmer happy to let us shoot on there land. Just been a little to creative perhaps :whistling:

Anyway again sorry to those that work in the field!!

D6K the image is off your site yes, but i did find it on google images.

Atb Gaz

Not knocking you for trying but farmers are not stupid. They know the difference between a pest controller and someone looking for somewhere to shoot. they may use someone to do fumigation work and possibly keep rat numbers down,someone who can provide a paper trail of what has been done and the measures they put in place to make it safe. I think everyone on the forum will agree that the best way to get a shoot is to knock on doors.

I still think a good website with info about you and your hobby may be a good idea to show how keen you are and the knowledge you have about the countryside, just don't try to pass it off as something its not.

All the best

Edited by d6k