fleeing young ferrets

Hi folks just wondering the best way to flee my young ferrets as my dogs have picked flees up while out catching rabbits which I have fed to my ferrets! The dogs were already fleed two weeks ago but still picked them up! :censored: cheers folks!

front line spray.put a pair of rubber gloves on,spray a little on your hands and give them a wee rub down

Thanks for that mate ill give it a go! I've got one kit at the mo which has a shitty arse! The rest are fine! They are on dry food and fresh chicks and rabbit! Any ideas folks? :thumbs:

frontline spot on..........................

dont use the frontline spot on its far to strong for ferrets, only use the frontline spray(the kitten version) and only a little as mentioned above using a rubber glove to rub it in

spot on doesn't enter the blood stream like the spray............................................

dont use the frontline spot on its far to strong for ferrets, only use the frontline spray(the kitten version) and only a little as mentioned above using a rubber glove to rub it in

spot on doesn't enter the blood stream like the spray............................................

The spot on is ok , i use it on mine without any problems

thats what the vet i bought the spray from told me aswell

Edited by scothunter

I bet he charged you more aswell

no mate 8.50 for a 100ml bottle

no mate 8.50 for a 100ml bottle

Thats cheap , i was expecting you to say about 30 quid . I pay around 11.50 for the spot on