childness or adult

one thing i have found out about the ferret side of this site is people always jump down each others throats sometimes it might be needed but most of the time there is no need, i would sugest folk look at the rest of the forum and see how people treat each other, just look at the air gun section for example they tend to be friendly on there.

so why cant this forum be like the others?

• Like 1

one thing i have found out about the ferret side of this site is people always jump down each others throats sometimes it might be needed but most of the time there is no need, i would sugest folk look at the rest of the forum and see how people treat each other, just look at the air gun section for example they tend to be friendly on there.

I've posted on a site called " arguewitheveryone.com. In comparison, this forum is a shining beacon of empathy and fraternal support :thumbs:

your probably right, the only difference though, is this section concerns LIVESTOCK compaired to an air rifle, so people do tend to hold matters on a higher level, if they feel an animal is not in the best of hands

prehaps you should have compaired the ferret section to one of the dog sections, also livestock, you'd then see they have it far worst

plus of course, members dont see all the deleated stuff

The thing is with a site like this you get the same questioned asked for the same season each year wish pisses folk off ,but it would be plain boring if we where al the same and sometimes its fun just baiting folk to see if they bite .

I am friendly, apart from to the idiots! :whistling: It's a lot better on here than the lurcher or terrier section. As for the air rifle section - to be honest it makes me cringe - they are all a bit too back slappy and self congratulatory for my liking

the ferreting section is like this because as the one said the same questions get asked everyday witch will get on peoples nerves :censored: it makes my piss boil anyway :censored: dont mind giving advise but its the same old shit what do i feed my ferret ,when will i breed my jill,what age do i start working mt ferret,what colour do people perefer f**k sake get a book a read about it before you even consider getting a ferrt :wallbash:

the ferreting section is like this because as the one said the same questions get asked everyday witch will get on peoples nerves :censored: it makes my piss boil anyway :censored: dont mind giving advise but its the same old shit what do i feed my ferret ,when will i breed my jill,what age do i start working mt ferret,what colour do people perefer f**k sake get a book a read about it before you even consider getting a ferrt :wallbash:

Aye, too right.

I've posted on a site called " arguewitheveryone.com. In comparison, this forum is a shining beacon of empathy and fraternal support :thumbs:

There's a couple of words that you don't see on here,you must be in the wrong section.P1

There's a couple of words that you don't see on here,you must be in the wrong section.P1

It doesn't matter where i post, i'm in the wrong section. I've been a square peg in a round hole my entire life, and i can't imagine i'll ever change :tongue2: