Silver Hob ~ Stud service wanted!!

who thinks ideation should become a mod he,s been on here 7months and knows everything.

Funnily enough mate - my accumulative knowledge of ferrets doesn't come from the 7 months being on here - not everyone joins a hunting site, then thinks it looks cool and then gets ferrets, dogs etc. Some of us had them for a long time before we joined. And no i don't know everything but do try to give advice along side the pointless abuse. You got a problem with that?

And his post total reads like a space invader score.

I live on my own in the middle of no where, don't have a t.v or a local pub. The summer is excruciatingly boring.

your not the ex member DITCH SHITTER are you :laugh:

I live on my own in the middle of no where, don't have a t.v or a local pub. The summer is excruciatingly boring.

your not the ex member DITCH SHITTER are you :laugh:

Nope.

at the end of the day i think that if people want to breed silver to silver then why not what do they do in the wild go on dating sites find the perfect match? i dont f*ckin think so

i have a poley/sandy hob stud if needed in east sussex mate

as already stated, silver is a man made colouring on a domesticated ferret, totally different from the wild,

and at the end of day, people here are only offering advice, its down to the individual wether they act on the advice or not

why get so angry about members replies that you feel the need to insert a swear word :hmm:

Especially when this is one of the rare times we are NOT being offensive.

#

well a true ferreter would know that ferrets will just do anythin in the wild so maybe you all need to stop looking in your books and get some proper advise on these things

bull

Oh and you know anything whatsoever about me do you?

. . . . and as for a 'true ferreter knowing that ferrets will do anything in the wild' - they don't exist in the wild - i'd have thought a 'true ferreter' would know that? As for stopping looking in books and getting 'proper advice' if i remember correctly all i did was advise against breeding silver to silver due to the genetic issues which often arise - and i've SEEN this with deformed and deaf kits. So what's the problem?