Silver Hob ~ Stud service wanted!!

HI,

My silver jill is just starting signs of coming into season, and im wondereing if anyone in north wales / north west area would let me bring her to their silver hob to be lined? :toast:

Im after a really good strain and type of silver hob as this jill is a belter, i would be willing to pay well for the service of the right hob.

thanks lads and lasses

Thanks to you both for your advice, its very useful indeed. I have only ever bred albino - albino, or polecat - albino, but have acuired a silver jill and a black eyed white jill and fancy breeding of both as i could do with a few more ferrets.

Are there any do's ans dont's with breeding the black eyed whites as she too is a good worker and i would like to breed more as they are very attractive?

Thanks again for all your advice

with either silvers, or black eyed whites, Id always breed with a outcross, trouble is, a black eyed white, could as has been said already, a moulted out silver, I have two jills here, that I could easily pass as BEW's, but I know they are silvers

at the end of the day i think that if people want to breed silver to silver then why not what do they do in the wild go on dating sites find the perfect match? i dont f*ckin think so

i have a poley/sandy hob stud if needed in east sussex mate

Yeah but you want to breed the healthiest as possable if any i was told about breeding silver x silver being wrong but i was unsure i know it can happen with 2 white canarys there chicks die with a lethal gene.

I have a jill size small type hob here and a very dark polecat if you are willing to travel.

at the end of the day i think that if people want to breed silver to silver then why not what do they do in the wild go on dating sites find the perfect match? i dont f*ckin think so

Silver ferrets don't exist in the wild.

as already stated, silver is a man made colouring on a domesticated ferret, totally different from the wild,

and at the end of day, people here are only offering advice, its down to the individual wether they act on the advice or not

why get so angry about members replies that you feel the need to insert a swear word :hmm:

as already stated, silver is a man made colouring on a domesticated ferret, totally different from the wild,

and at the end of day, people here are only offering advice, its down to the individual wether they act on the advice or not

why get so angry about members replies that you feel the need to insert a swear word :hmm:

Especially when this is one of the rare times we are NOT being offensive.