Pet owners?

Do you think you could of gained equally as sound advice on working them on a pet ferret forum :no:

Y.I.S Leeview

Some of the advice on general care and treatment of disease ON HERE is pretty dodgy.

hey droid give us an example please

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not black and white is it and that should be f*****g obvious or your a retard. I have ferrets as 'pets', i work them very hard during the season at least 3-4 days a week. I would not keep any pet

Arguing seems to be quite common at the moment on this forum, its pants to be honest, we all hunt and I`m sure if we met each other in a cafe or something we would all get on quite well, Maybe its the excitement for September.

lol dont bet your life on it mate

Spot on! Why do people think that just cos we have the ownership of a certain species of animal in common we are some kid of sacred brotherhood, we are 'one', all on the same side etc. And like the miserable b*****d i am i would certainly argue against the assertion that 'we all hunt'.

Arguing seems to be quite common at the moment on this forum, its pants to be honest, we all hunt and I`m sure if we met each other in a cafe or something we would all get on quite well, Maybe its the excitement for September.

Spot on! Why do people think that just cos we have the ownership of a certain species of animal in common we are some kid of sacred brotherhood, we are 'one', all on the same side etc. And like the miserable b*****d i am i would certainly argue against the assertion that 'we all hunt'.

I'd say the only thing that definitively unites us is those who oppose what we do. Anti's and organisations like the RSPCA are a common enemy to each and every fisherman, shooter, ferreter, etc. :yes:

I'd say the only thing that definitively unites us is those who oppose what we do. Anti's and organisations like the RSPCA are a common enemy to each and every fisherman, shooter, ferreter, etc.

Spot on boy :victory: I joined this forum last year to share tips and information and listen to other people and see some pics, but some twats just seem to want to argue,

I'd say the only thing that definitively unites us is those who oppose what we do. Anti's and organisations like the RSPCA are a common enemy to each and every fisherman, shooter, ferreter, etc. :yes:

Thats a fair point Malt, but then again some of the folk on 'our side' do deserve to fall foul of those tossers, and are a major part of why they oppose us in the first place (apart from just being c**ts). I reckon i have more in common with some of the more reasonable antis that some of the so called 'hunters' on here.

Can I just point out when the ban was going through fishermen wanted nothing to do with us "bloodsport supporters" :yes: in fact Michael Foster was a keen match fisherman :thumbdown:

Y.I.S Leeview

Arguing seems to be quite common at the moment on this forum, its pants to be honest, WE ALL HUNT and I`m sure if we met each other in a cafe or something we would all get on quite well, Maybe its the excitement for September.

:no: bit nieve there liftboy,unfortunately not all posters on this topic have ever worked a ferret

Y.I.S Leeview

Can I just point out when the ban was going through fishermen wanted nothing to do with us "bloodsport supporters" :yes: in fact Michael Foster was a keen match fisherman :thumbdown:

Y.I.S Leeview

..and there lies the problem, each is only concerned with their own pursuit. :yes: These people don't understand that there are people out there who won't stop at getting hunting with dogs banned. :no: Game shooting was next on the agenda for the LACS after the ban, but the hunts have kept them busy by finding ways around the ban & carrying on. (legally) If they had got their way, do you think they'd have stopped should they have managed to get game shooting banned? Of course not, they'd have cleverly worked their way down a list, isolating each and every pursuit until they'd got rid of the lot. The BASC played straight into the hands of them when they were discussing the hunting ban, by distancing themselves & jumping on the 'our way is the most humane' bandwagon. What they don't realise is that by doing that, had the issue of hunting with dogs gone away it would have been their turn. If they'd have thrown their hat in with the hunts & dogmen, (not that it would happen in a million years..) they would be in a stronger position for when shooting comes up against it. :yes:

Bollocks to it all anyway, the people at the top of any organisation always put themselves before anybody else be it RSPCA, CA or the BASC... Feck 'em! :D

so go on then direct me to your point :whistling:

Y.I.S Leeview

Life's too short. :tongue2:

Lifes what you make it :thumbs: but you carry on once again making statements

that you wont back up :boogie:

Y.I.S Leeview

Edited by Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

And you continue to misunderstand simple sentances,I used to think deliberately, but now consider it's because you lack basic comprehension.

one thing i have found out about the ferret side of this site is people always jump down each others throats sometimes it might be needed but most of the time there is no need, i would sugest folk look at the rest of the forum and see how people treat each other, just look at the air gun section for example they tend to be friendly on there.

so why cant this forum be like the others?

Y.I.S Leeview

And you continue to misunderstand simple sentances,I used to think deliberately, but now consider it's because you lack basic comprehension.

You quoted a question I put to btn and you replied with a totally inappropriate answer and you consider I lack basic comprehension? No wonder you no longer teach.

Y.I.S Leeview

Anybody know where I can get some rabbit flavoured chew sticks for my ferrets, as I dont want to make them vicious by giving them meat bones :whistling:

That is the one anoying thing about having a pet ferret not use to meat, they will not touch meat, I would love for my lot to have some, even if its just chcken wing for there teeth, but they just don't think its food the only thing they will eat is day old chicks. I would try rabbit with fur on but know no one that hunts, witch is one reason we don't work ours as I want to make shore I could cope with it (not a bunny hugger just not had to kill somthing myself before)

welcome to the world of ferret forums LOL