its not rocket science, a higher reputation is good, a low is not so good, dont get reputation muddled up with the warning system, two totally different things

In the pop charts the lower you are the better number 1 the best thats why i asked didnt know which way

I can do rocket science

its not rocket science, a higher reputation is good, a low is not so good, dont get reputation muddled up with the warning system, two totally different things

In the pop charts the lower you are the better number 1 the best thats why i asked didnt know which way

I can do rocket science

After they jokes of yours am suprised your not minus :whistling:

I can do rocket science

A Scotsman took a girl for a ride in a taxi. She was so beautiful he could hardly keep his eye on the meter

One day Jock bought a bottle of fine whiskey and while walking home he fell.

Getting up he felt something wet on his pants.

He looked up at the sky and said,"Oh lord please I beg you let it be blood!"

Edited by christian71

I can do rocket science

A Scotsman took a girl for a ride in a taxi. She was so beautiful he could hardly keep his eye on the meter

I can do rocket science

Angus called in to see his friend Lab. To find he was stripping the wallpaper from the walls. Rather obviously, he remarked "You're decorating, I see." to which Lab replied "Naw. I'm moving house."

+ 2 :thumbs:

Just post anything in the air rifle section - they hand them out like wafers at a communion. Posted a photo? GETA POINT! Killed a bunny? GET A POINT! Managed to tie your shoes? GET A POINT! and so on . . . .

I can do rocket science

Angus called in to see his friend Lab. To find he was stripping the wallpaper from the walls. Rather obviously, he remarked "You're decorating, I see." to which Lab replied "Naw. I'm moving house."

These scottish jokes are not helping your case mate.............. :hmm:

They say an Englishman laughs 3 times at a joke. The 1st time when everyone gets it, the 2nd time a week later when he thinks he gets it and the 3rd time a month later when somebody explains it to him. :laugh:

I can do rocket science

They say an Englishman laughs 3 times at a joke. The 1st time when everyone gets it, the 2nd time a week later when he thinks he gets it and the 3rd time a month later when somebody explains it to him. :laugh:

I can do rocket science

Still on 14...... :toast::thumbs: