as the title say's, for quite a few months, Ive had an annoying whine,rattle,bang,etc,etc coming from under my vitata

today I think Ive found what was wrong

driving home, got to within 800yds and

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

the rear propshaft fell off :icon_redface::icon_redface: totally snapped at joint, had to drive the rest of way, in 4 wheel drive/giving me power to front wheels, at around 1mph, terrible racket :wallbash::wallbash:

getting a new one, seems as hard as finding rocking horse poo, so sourced a 2nd hand unit for £60, hopefully fit it in a few hours time

well picked up the propshaft this morning, and just finished fitting it, took the vitz for a quick spin up the road and it drives like a new motor, no more rattles/clunks or gear change (dunno why that should be better) and no more whinning,banging,rattles etc etc

now thats sorted, think I'll try keeping on top of the home maintainance, and after reading a post on pigeon watch, think I'll paint it nato green :toast: