malamute/greyhound

heres a pic or two taken two days ago.

malpup018.jpg

malpup008.jpg

malpup002.jpg

This pup is 3 1/2 months old. would anyone be interested in giving this pup a home. he is going for free as the previous owner had to move home and was unable to take the pup with them, if anyone is interested could they pm flint08 as ive put pics up on his behalf.

Edited by Trigger

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd be interested seeing some of the last litter worked on yotes, i'm not sure how they would far on pace but from what i have seen they can out pace any quarry we have here.. . . . and they certainly

Nice dog that, already looks like it will be lighter framed than a german shepherd cross.

Good luck with finding it a good home, i bet it will be a full on dog that will need plenty of work.

Hey mate. Is that the same way bred as Bryn and Flint??? If i didn't have a pup of same age i'd take it in a shot. Make sure it doesnt go to any idiots, they are too good to waste on fools.

Hey mate. Is that the same way bred as Bryn and Flint??? If i didn't have a pup of same age i'd take it in a shot. Make sure it doesnt go to any idiots, they are too good to waste on fools.

yes he is bred the same way as bryn and flint.

lads wat the f**k is a malamute never heard of it before

a husky :blink:

Mate - you've never seen them run or infact ever seen the dogs or met the owners / breeders. In fact you have never been in the same country as a dog of this breeding. . . . . so i wouldn't comment :blink: