great little show very well organized. great setting at side of river hope this show is on next year, well done to the organisors. nice to see a worker won n smart with it. anyone got pictures of the day. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

We went as its only 15 mins away, well run and relaxed, took a few dogs and chilled (no I don't show lol). Will definately go next year and the burger van was a revalation, only £1.50 for a chip butty and £2 for a burger, some of the other vendors at fairs who charge £4.50 should take note!!!

great little show very well organized. great setting at side of river hope this show is on next year, well done to the organisors. nice to see a worker won n smart with it. anyone got pictures of the day. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

didnt you win the show alli? talk about bulling yourself up. :showoff:

Edited by jeterrier

you must have been at a different show to me .. a black dog and a white dog were the winners and none of them were working dogs just show dogs winning all day

think ur talking bullshit jeterrier, it was a russell belonging to strawbery

wether you won it or not stevey , your just a show man .youv,e bred dogs out of show dogs and jackers just to win a red ticket . i know where you got your first white one from and that had jacked and your red bitch was a spewer

Edited by paul l

hey gobshite,i was there saw you in the ring,thought you had won.Read it properly it was a question.

while were on the subject of bullshit,well the king of all bullshit should know what bullshit smells like.

good little show,did,nt do any good in the ring but enjoyed it, was bigger than last year,so hope it keeps improving,some good purse nets on sale,and best of all its in walking distance for me,atb jamiew

so u no me paul 1, be a man if u got issues wi me dont hide behind a screen, great fun reading ur jealous remarks. u wouldent be reading this thread if u wont a showman. sum u win sum u lose.. u lose

who,s jealous i am mearly stateing fact you breed for show not work . i dont show but work my dogs and breed for work i would never breed from a dog that had spewed if i did i would lose,

i also read the ferret section but i dont keep ferrets

who,s jealous i am mearly stateing fact you breed for show not work . i dont show but work my dogs and breed for work i would never breed from a dog that had spewed if i did i would lose,

i also read the ferret section but i dont keep ferrets

ur making a prick of urself paul 1. pester someone who gives a feck. or maybe open a new avitar n play somebody els.