anybody got any pics of 2nd generation bull x's

Hi Lads,..

What (if any) are the benifits of the 2nd gen?...to me, they look like they have MUCH better feet, and look more 'level' and there seems to be far less wastage in the litter?...ive heard that they are usualy faster than the the f1 hybrid, but just as 'gritty'....any thoughts?

Kye, I'd probably say your right on all counts there. :thumbs:

The feet, at least on my stuff, have been damn near indestructable. I posted about feet on another thred, in reply to your Mrs. She has asked me to get some foot pics, which I will. I'll get 'em done soon as theres space on the camera from baby pics! :icon_redface:

Hi Lads,..

What (if any) are the benifits of the 2nd gen?...to me, they look like they have MUCH better feet, and look more 'level' and there seems to be far less wastage in the litter?...ive heard that they are usualy faster than the the f1 hybrid, but just as 'gritty'....any thoughts?

the feet on mine are perfect, he's never once had an injury on his feet, i bred him hoping to have something as game as the sire but a lot quicker, however this was'nt the case there was 3 pups in the litter 2 dogs and a bitch, the bitch was quicker than the sire and pretty game by all accounts (i've lost contact with her owner), the one i have, alf is nearly as game as the sire and plenty game enough for me anyway but he lacks pace exactly like the sire, no difference at all really.

the other dog was a flying machine (for a bullcross anyway) and could catch the full spectrum of quarry with ease but although he started off as game as the others he soon showed his true colours and started spitting foxes out.....:no: