call in a proffessional,

what do you class as over the top prices?

I always charge a set fee of £45,

Stubby...? My mate just called out a pest controller for a similar problem, i have know idea what he charged but would you have done this.....................the wasps nest was hanging from his roof just outside his bedroom window, the pest controller asked him for a golf club and knocked it off into the garden then went down and put some sort of wasp killer powder on it?

call in a proffessional,

Stubby...? My mate just called out a pest controller for a similar problem, i have know idea what he charged but would you have done this.....................the wasps nest was hanging from his roof just outside his bedroom window, the pest controller asked him for a golf club and knocked it off into the garden then went down and put some sort of wasp killer powder on it?

Was it a putter or an iron he used cos it may affect the price :whistling::whistling:

call in a proffessional,

not essex to scotland I would'ent have

yes sir £45 for the wasp's, £255 travel expenses :laugh:

sometimes we will knock them into a adapted dustbin, then get the lid on quick, and pump the stuff in through the side on a one way valve

call in a proffessional,

Was it a putter or an iron he used cos it may affect the price :whistling::whistling:

Not sure.............maybe a driver for distance :whistling:

call in a proffessional,

not essex to scotland I would'ent have

yes sir £45 for the wasp's, £255 travel expenses :laugh:

sometimes we will knock them into a adapted dustbin, then get the lid on quick, and pump the stuff in through the side on a one way valve

Just wondered, didn't think it was the most professional of jobs but it got rid of it i suppose so job done. :thumbs:

:thumbs: i killed one yesterday on a roofing job.can of foam wasp killer from b&q £3.stand 6ft away and spray the foam.they were all nearly dead in a hour.so we finished the job

Ive used this stuff too and worked well for me.

Hi mate, get some wasp nest destroyer from your local B and Q or similar, wait till late eveing very early morning, when they are all in the nest and spray into and over the nest,

JOB DONE....

Snap.

wait till late evening when they are all settled and fill it with spray from your local farm suppliers shop.had one last year and cleared it out in one go.dont be paying stupid money to get somebody in to do it.