as above , a puppy jab is needed , quick short version of the story is a pup was homed to what we THOUGHT would be suitable , turns out , it was such a bad case of judgement , we have had the pup returned to us , half size what he should be , very under weight , riddled in fleas , patches of baldness , desprate in need of worming , and and no surprise it hasnt been jabbed , i would even put a picture up but im to embarresed , to be honest . alot of work is needed and the pup wont be rehomed ( free to a suitable home ) untill he has had a full recovery . just got the poor mite back home , wormed him , will be flea'd 1st thing in morning , but been 13 weeks old is due a jab . good feeding and some TLC should hopefully bring him round .

if anyone can help with a jab in the north east area , could you please PM me asap .

CL

Edited by coursing_lad

sorry to hear mate there are some right dick heads out there i cant understand how they can let a dog suffer i hope he gets better soon i will be best to take it to the vets and see what they say because the vet might advise you to get the dog to full health before it has the jabs

atvb with getting the pup right and finding it a new home jenna

Realy gets my back up cases like this and one of the reasons imho people should think long and hard before even thinking about breeding a litter of lurcher pups before they have got definate homes to good people for the pups.I hope you get it sorted.atb dell

when the litter was planned - had 9 homes secured . bitch had 11 . kept 1 myself , so that left 1 to rehome . this was the one that was * spoken by a freinds good word * that it was going to a good home , now this pup was gifted on the condition we got it back if it was to go anywhere , such a shame its come back in this state . he as since been vet , and have been advised to keep doing what we are , ;) .

never again will i trust a * freind of a freind* .

i will post a pic in a few days when hopefully , it may fill out with some good grub and TLC.

Guest chook

Personaly i wouldnt jab it yet and a vet would more likily advise you the same,

a adult dog or pup has to be fully fit, before it can be given its jabs.

Vaccination for dogs should only be performed if the dog is healthy. Vaccines can fail or cause dangerous reactions if administered to an unhealthy pet. Here's what you need to know about vaccinating sick dogs.

http://www.vetinfo.com/vaccination-sick-dogs.html

thats why i vaccinate before my pups go to new homes, theres to many people out there who can speak the words we want to hear when homeing pups but acctually dont put it into practice. it sickens me that people can do things like that. You should vet the people yourself and decide weather you think they are fit to have your dogs, even so you can never be a hundred percent and this kind of thing always happens. i tend to name and shame sicko's like that in the hope nobody elce falls for they're cruel trap and lets them be cruel to another dog. Hope the pup gets better soon pal keep up the good work. just take the pup to the vets when it looks better and they will jab it if its well enough. atb mrs A.R.D