weirdest thing

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and me mate were out lamping years ago when up pops some some freaky looking bloke in stripey overalls screaming at us that we hadnt seen him which was strange but then the next day it was on the news and in the papers that that he had escaped from prison and was not to be confronted as he was murderer

was out one nite and walked buy a bench with a sleeping bag on and the guy was inside it but he didnt move so we shouted at him and he still never moved so we thaught he was dead so my mate walked up and touched him and the c**t got up screaming i f*****g shat myself and made a sharp exit

Happen to a friend not me, dogs barking thier heads off and she walks up and a man is sitting there on his knees......Dogs wont leave and she then realises that the man was hanging and dead.

How the f**k do you hang yourself on your knees? :hmm:

Man apparently stack what we call here spackel buckets {5 gallon pails} Stepped off hung and died. Some time went by late fall to late winter and the rope had streched bringing him to his knees. We couldnt believe how well perserved he was when my friend found him. Several pictures were took on a private camera that I saw erie sight day or night.

Man apparently stack what we call here spackel buckets {5 gallon pails} Stepped off hung and died. Some time went by late fall to late winter and the rope had streched bringing him to his knees. We couldnt believe how well perserved he was when my friend found him. Several pictures were took on a private camera that I saw erie sight day or night.

Hope i never see anything like that.........couple of sleepless nights i'd bet? :yes:

another time when me and a friend were lamping next to a tall fence . . .turnt out was a wolf inclosure :icon_eek:

how did the dogs react to the smell of a wolf?

going mad jerking and pulling we thought it was park deer that they could smell. it wernt until we went there during the day ferreting that we saw the sighn :thumbs:

another time when me and a friend were lamping next to a tall fence . . .turnt out was a wolf inclosure :icon_eek:

how did the dogs react to the smell of a wolf?

going mad jerking and pulling we thought it was park deer that they could smell. it wernt until we went there during the day ferreting that we saw the sighn :thumbs:

thats why you should always check the land in day time frirst, easier to see during the day :tongue2: