HAY BEDDING, FERRETS ~ SMALL ANIMALS

No Probs that mate, advertised on behalf of someone else, so not to bothered, the reason i havent put my payal address, and you can actually pick up a bale for £3.50 down here. :)

These itels are in packed, printed plastic, like the ones you buy in shops, thats why the price is high, only just found out about it last night and said i'd post it for him, the offers there for anyone who wants it.

At least you know its been treated against paracites and other nasty things.

Ill have to remove the post, as forum rules, no posting for sale item for third parties

STUBBY YOU ARE A BIT OF A PRICK PAL ALWAYS ON AT PEOPLE FOR SILLY LITTLE THINGS I THINK YOU THINK BECAUSE U ARE A MOD U HAVE SOME KIND OF AUTHORITY THE LAD IS ONLY TRYING TO HELP OUT OTHER LADS YOU ARE JUST A WANKER AND SHOULD NOT BE A MOD GET A REAL JOB :thumbdown::wallbash:

cool ian

what make me laugh is he trying to help out a mate who sell the top selling hay bails in cheltenham,any you lot are rawing at each other,like he said they are all treated and packed,every where you go these day have diffenrent prices for all kind of things,if you want top stuff it costs,so it well worth it

good luck eonze

:thumbs: