Grinning like a cheshire cat....

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

around half nine this morning, my firearms license dropped onto the door mat, felt like christmas had come early, anyway after a quick coffee, it was jump in the motor and pop over to eastern shooting, where I had left a deposit on a rifle 6 weeks ago, here she is, well happy complete rifle, the bi-pod I had already,

post-5267-024983600 1279196735_thumb.jpg

now thats brilliant on its own, but it gets better.

At the time of my visit, I had asked for an extra 4 things

2x section 1 shotguns and more ammunition, all 3 were refused, but the 4th item I asked for, was niether given a yes or a no too :hmm:

well, on checking my licence, and checking with my fao, I have indeed been given the 4th item

AN OPEN TICKET ON FIRST APPLICATION :toast:

probably due to the fact that Im a pest controller mind....

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

around half nine this morning, my firearms license dropped onto the door mat, felt like christmas had come early, anyway after a quick coffee, it was jump in the motor and pop over to eastern shooting, where I had left a deposit on a rifle 6 weeks ago, here she is, well happy complete rifle, the bi-pod I had already,

post-5267-024983600 1279196735_thumb.jpg

now thats brilliant on its own, but it gets better.

At the time of my visit, I had asked for an extra 4 things

2x section 1 shotguns and more ammunition, all 3 were refused, but the 4th item I asked for, was niether given a yes or a no too :hmm:

well, on checking my licence, and checking with my fao, I have indeed been given the 4th item

AN OPEN TICKET ON FIRST APPLICATION :toast:

probably due to the fact that Im a pest controller mind....

Well done mate ,if you dont ask you dont get.......I had the visit for my renewal today,but Im happy with what I have so didnt ask for any more.

Great news mate, Silhouette? HMR? 20"? Mind me asking how much as I'm in the market for one?

its a 16" .22LR complete set up, rifle,scope,moderator cost me £525 dont know if thats a good deal, didnt shop around on prices, had been looking at second hand varmints, my more local shop essex gun, just dont give the same sort of service, eastern couldent help me enough, make you feel really at home :thumbs:

so looking at 2nd hand varmints at £380 ish, it seemed the better bet for and £145 to buy new and get the warrenty

Your not the only one grinning Today mate as I also got my cz452 sillouhette granted today :thumbs:

I was waiting over 3 months and today all my dreams came true :victory:

I got a cz452 sillouhette .17hmr with a Nikko Stirling Goldcreast 3-9x42 scope and a silencer,

But I recently purchased: A Hawke Night Eye 6.5-20x50 mill dot illuminate recticle scope, A caldwell sit/kneel Bipod, A jackpyke sling, A new Rifle Slip and last I got a scope mount for my Lazerlight 1mill cp lamp with my Deben lithium ion battery pack :D

Im not rich I just saved all my money to get a good gun and equipment ;)

So today was a real thumbs up for us both mate and best of luck with the new gun :)

I'll try and post pictures of mine when I collect it next week,

All the best Stephen :thumbs:

Edited by an fear fiach