Patterdale Plummer Terrier Puppies

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not half as much as Parson John Russell would be after some muppet added Beagle blood to his

Posted Images

2 of the 5 pups out of first litter gone to working homes and owners are verry happy and have started to work no probs

Any photos?

Edited by HGN

eco no need for all that anger mate im not sure plummer would have minded that much would he?? i only met him once he seemed a bit of a prick but i still bought his books.

who is to say what the ultimate hunting dog is? its a game terrier to a game terrier and a fast lurcher to a brainy lurcher, we all hope to get it right and just sometimes we do.

if your dogs are as scrappy as you put me down for a pup :thumbs:

Hello again.

I'm very sorry if i upset anybody the other day, but it's my opinion and will apologise and accept full responsibility for any offense caused, still stand by my belief that plummers should'nt be crossed as it is what it is! :wallbash:

Hello again.

I'm very sorry if i upset anybody the other day, but it's my opinion and will apologise and accept full responsibility for any offense caused, still stand by my belief that plummers should'nt be crossed as it is what it is! :wallbash:

nice to see a deserved apoligy,good luck finding decent homes for your litter.CP

Edited by crackpot
Guest Leveller

D.B PLUMMER would be turning over in his grave for this shitty hybid breed you want to f*****g call it.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Not half as much as Parson John Russell would be after some muppet added Beagle blood to his :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

D.B PLUMMER would be turning over in his grave for this shitty hybid breed you want to f*****g call it.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Not half as much as Parson John Russell would be after some muppet added Beagle blood to his :laugh::laugh::laugh:

well said :boogie:

Hello again.

You are bang on ecostorm plummers shouldnt be crossed as they are nothing but overpriced,weak,snipey headed ratting show dogs .....owned and bread mostly by pretentious wankers

Hello again.

You are bang on ecostorm plummers shouldnt be crossed as they are nothing but overpriced,weak,snipey headed ratting show dogs .....owned and bread mostly by pretentious wankers

mate you hit the nail right on the head plummer not worth a carrot

well said :boogie:

:laugh::laugh:

fuk all wrong with cross breeding any breed. as long as your honest about it. good luck with the sale. and finding good working homes :)