rat attack smokers

how do mate your better off buying a old chain saw or strimmer they may be a bit noisy put are alot more effective them rat attack smokers nozzles clog up you have to use there SPECIAL mineral oil for some reason on a slightly windy day they havent got the umph to get the smoke down and into the holes to make the rats bolt and the smoke just drifts away but if your hell bent on getting 1 mate urad arthur carter used to sell them i think but take it from me pal 2 stroke is the way to go atb willum

I am thinking of gettin a rat attack smoker, can anyone give me any info on these and where u can buy them from as i cant find them anywhere.

https://www.arthurcarteruradshop.co.uk/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=34&cat=Rat+Attack+Smoker

to be honest mate wouldnt waist your money, stick to the old chainsaw.

had a few good days using them, but one thing that pissed me off was when your using it outside a bit of wind and it blows itself out.

its horses for courses really,

if you out in the open, away from people/buildings, then yes go for any old 2 stroke engine and some pipe,

but if your ratting around buildings, maybe where noise would be an issue, then the rat attack comes into its own, quite as anything, and dont give you a stonking headache from any fumes (unlike petrol engine)

have used mine on windy days, never had it go out, yes some of the smoke can/will get blown away, but using an extension pipe, it fills the holes nicely

post-5267-018511900 1279027648_thumb.jpg

post-5267-004196600 1279027675_thumb.jpg

its horses for courses really,

if you out in the open, away from people/buildings, then yes go for any old 2 stroke engine and some pipe,

but if your ratting around buildings, maybe where noise would be an issue, then the rat attack comes into its own, quite as anything, and dont give you a stonking headache from any fumes (unlike petrol engine)

have used mine on windy days, never had it go out, yes some of the smoke can/will get blown away, but using an extension pipe, it fills the holes nicely

post-5267-018511900 1279027648_thumb.jpg

post-5267-004196600 1279027675_thumb.jpg

hey stubby do the rats come out all dazed using a smoker or do they bolt out mate?im not a lover of rats tbh in fact they make my skin crawl,but kinda intersted in how this works.

as luck would have it, one of my permissions has phoned me about an hour ago, with a rat problem around his chicken coop, Im heading there tomorrow with the rat attack and "smart" the jrt, so I'll take the video camera, get some clips of it, and put it up here for you to see :thumbs:

WATCH THIS SPACE.....

no the fumes are non toxic, so the rats just bolt, but our jrt normally makes quick work of them

no reason why it cant be used in the garden :hmm:

as luck would have it, one of my permissions has phoned me about an hour ago, with a rat problem around his chicken coop, Im heading there tomorrow with the rat attack and "smart" the jrt, so I'll take the video camera, get some clips of it, and put it up here for you to see :thumbs:

WATCH THIS SPACE.....

no the fumes are non toxic, so the rats just bolt, but our jrt normally makes quick work of them

no reason why it cant be used in the garden :hmm:

cheers mate be good to see that :victory:

as stated, have got a strimmer engine too, but tomorrows job is on a goat milking farm, and noise is an issue to a nearby resident, so the rat attack is the correct tool for the job

the last time we used the strimmer engine we had a great day, but boy, all of us went home with REAL STINKING HEADACHES :(