what the fu*k

hi lads can any tell me what the problem was with my two jill? on wednsday night i gave my jills some cat food in one of them little aluminium casing things they come in and and thurseday afternoon i gave them a fresh bowl of water and a maety chew stick and went back on the night and they were both curlrrd up in balls they looked in pain but still breathing and it was obviuse they had to be put out of ther missery asap but i had noticed they had chewed some of the aluminium foil casing what the cat food comes in so do you think that could of killed both of them or is it something else or have any of you lads exsperiened anything like this thanks for any replies allrounder :hmm:

sorry to hear about your bad luck.

when i was a kid i had possible the same. out ferreting and one of me ferrets got at me sanies,didnt think much of it till i got home.ferret was the same as yours,curled up and was in pain as each time you touched it it screamed. on closer inspection it had eaten some of the foil wrapper. All i can offer is to hazzard a guess that eating any tin foil,be it a sarnie wrapper or a food tray is not good.

God only knows what it does to there insides.

:cry:

Guest Jane Russell
Mine allways chews on those foil trays of cat food cant say ive seen any problems

Maybe it would be as well to tip the food out into something they can't chew ... to be on the safe side ???

Jane

Guest Jane Russell
bullsmilk its not tin foil its more solid and ti keeps them occupied trying to get it out :( well i think theres a lesson been learned here :( should of been more careful i suppose

It's horrible losing animals but like you say, it won't happen again. Were they the only ones you had?

Jane

bullsmilk its not tin foil its more solid and ti keeps them occupied trying to get it out :( well i think theres a lesson been learned here :( should of been more careful i suppose

It's horrible losing animals but like you say, it won't happen again. Were they the only ones you had?

Jane

yes i only kept the two jills what a ba*tard :angry:

I wouldnt have put a tin in with them, Its not exacty hard to take it out the tin.

And try to start feeding them meats (fresh) I changed mine onto it (after using dry) and there looking great and are more active and there water bottle dosent need filing up every day lol