Dont know what wellies to get for next sesson

iv had aigles and found them to be shit, split fare to easy.

I got a pair of muck boots last year as i always get freezing cold feet and they are spot on, the warmest damn boots you will ever wear!!

well worth the money

i had two pairs of aigle parcour iso in less then 12 month they both split in the same place so got a refund.

If I was in the market for a new pair, i'd give the Irish Setter wellies a try, they look good.

That said, i've just got a new pair of neoprene Hunter :doh: .

My Mrs bought me them for my birthday, dropped enough hints that i needed a new pair and that I needed neoprene lined ones. Thought she'd have given me the cash or summat BUT she went out and bought THEM!

My own fault. Recon she got confused when I kept saying i wanted anything BUT Hunter and I didn't have the heart to tell her, as she really thought she bought what I was after and was so pleased she'd bought me sommat hunting related.

So far, shite! My slippers have a better sole, no grip and feel every stone and the fecking things are much to tight on my calfs, gotta be careful what kecks I wear with 'em.

I'm bettin they don't see next season out but I ain't really a welly wearer, much pref boots, so we'll see...

I'll keep you posted.

;)

I've had two different types of Muck Boots and found them great apart from the poor grip.

My lovely wife bought me a pair of Grubb's Stalkers for my birthday which are very similar but with a vibram sole and I find these even better. :thumbs:

I have found the toggis the most hard wearing and am due a pair.I dont know if its only me but that le chamue stuff i have found to be rubbish especially the gaitors and the wellys with the vibram sole.atb dell

I have Toggi Wanderer wellies and I've had them about 5 years. They are still spot on, comfortable and still waterproof :thumbs:

Kyle

le chameau ..... leather lined.... expensive but last for ages.... got 15years out of the 1st pair... 5 years into my second pair....... do alot of pigeon shooting etc and out on average 45days beating on the shoot a season... so there well used... you cannot get better in oppinion....

before i got these used to do 2 pairs of boots a season be it cheap hunter/aigles whatever!!