free pups to good homes

trouble is maltenby they never pass it back to you! or you say you want a pup back an they vanish off face of earth! my advice harsh but fair sell em an forget it or pass em an forget it or if you cant do that cull them dont expect a favour to be passed back hardly ever happens an im not just talkin about young lads that do that atb

• Like 1

just as every1 has said a bag or 2 of dog food would be nice for you mate,some 1 will get a well bred pup there :thumbs:

thought they would have got snapped up mate shame you having to give them away bet you never thought that would have happened when you done the line put a price on them less chance of getting passed about or sold on :thumbs:

awrite i have got a couple of pups left out my litter keeping both bitches back so just two dogs both wormed and flead to date if any young hunters would like one then pm me and we ll sort out a deal prefer if another member of the site could vouch but i releise this is not always possible.

i want these to be going to young enthusiastic lads that arent looking to make a quick pound £

wouldnt have done a line myself if thought free pup from them was coming along even when they similar lines to mine :thumbs:

got a pup from saluki bouy today, hes a little cracker. all pups are lovely. looking forward to bringing it up and training it. thanks to saluki bouy for the pup and seen him ok for a good drink at the pub. appreciated

atb poacherman