free pups to good homes

awrite i have got a couple of pups left out my litter keeping both bitches back so just two dogs both wormed and flead to date if any young hunters would like one then pm me and we ll sort out a deal prefer if another member of the site could vouch but i releise this is not always possible.

i want these to be going to young enthusiastic lads that arent looking to make a quick pound £

• Like 2

they were very smart pups if your the same one im thinkin of i was tempted myself an i dont run salukis i tried similar think mate but mine was a diff breed one that usualy attracts :wankerzo4: but good of you all the same hope nobody takes the piss

Thats very generouse of you but i would at least exspect a drink or a bag of dog grub in return for giving one away plus theirs a few old boys out their that would appreciate a pup of good breeding like this but might not be that well off due to this recession.Good luck with finding them homes.atvb dell

Very generous offer, but I'd make sure they were given on the condition they were passed back to you rather than sold on. :yes: There's quite a few on here who'd see an opportunity to make a quick £££..

thanks to everyone thts commented and the ad might say free but i have already had a load of pms and replied and most have not replied back poacher we re on the same wave lenght here bag of dog food few bits and bobs a couple days out in the following session when there starting etc is all am asking and the pups will be coming back to me if there is a problem

how very nice to see a few good human beings still in this world ...

i agree with dell, a chap who had lurchers for years and is looking to get back into one would be a good idea, low chance in the pup being passed about, and dell is right ask for something in return if you don't want cash, dog leads, disinfectant, dog food etc

when i was re homing ferret kits i bred last year i didn't charge for them but swapped two jills for two jills, gave three two jills and a hob to a chicken farmer who kindly gave me two HUGE sacks of wood shavings,, which both cases suited me

all the best mate and i do hope no one takes advantage of your kindness

lurcher lass