quick rant!!!

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

had a great day at work :11: took the dog with me,he loves it,good for him.

why is it the more i spend with people the more i love the dogs. the missus is next to useless wont even look after the dogs if im away mum has to do it.

so i would like a quick pole who would put dogs before people, whos missus just dont understand the working life style. how many people have we met who are ment to be hunters cannot hit a barn door, there so called working terriers(to fat to get to ground), lurchers (biggers backs than rotweilers) or gundogs ready to have a corinery.

is there any one out there north staffs who might be on the same wave length. :signthankspin:

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

had a great day at work :11: took the dog with me,he loves it,good for him.

why is it the more i spend with people the more i love the dogs. the missus is next to useless wont even look after the dogs if im away mum has to do it.

so i would like a quick pole who would put dogs before people, whos missus just dont understand the working life style. how many people have we met who are ment to be hunters cannot hit a barn door, there so called working terriers(to fat to get to ground), lurchers (biggers backs than rotweilers) or gundogs ready to have a corinery.

is there any one out there north staffs who might be on the same wave length. :signthankspin:

dogs dont lie and go through your pockets and dont want taken shopping :11:

Guest samstheman

Your missus is trying to tell you summat - you don't pay her enough attention. She resents the fact that you pay more attention to your dogs mate, that is why she doesn't involve herself with their care. Many a relationship has broke up because of differences like this, talk about it.....you have to decide between yourselves what your priorities are in life. If you love your woman, you may have to compromise. If she loves you, she may have to compromise. At the end of the day, you may have to decide whether or not you are compatiable as a couple. Dogs or relationships, both deserve equal respect - lean towards one, the other suffers. Up to you mate - good luck!

True,but the wife don't sh1t on the floor,or chew anything up :11: :11:

Yours may not...............!

My missus is a darling,but a mate of mine was going out with a woman who didn't share his interest in terrier's.Eventually she gave him an ultimatum, "iv'e had enough! you spend all your time either hunting with them or walking them""either the dog's go or i go" to which my mate replied,"yeh your probably right love,let me take them for a quick walk and i'll help you pack" talk about taking the pi**. :11: :11:

Your missus is trying to tell you summat - you don't pay her enough attention. She resents the fact that you pay more attention to your dogs mate, that is why she doesn't involve herself with their care. Many a relationship has broke up because of differences like this, talk about it.....you have to decide between yourselves what your priorities are in life. If you love your woman, you may have to compromise. If she loves you, she may have to compromise. At the end of the day, you may have to decide whether or not you are compatiable as a couple. Dogs or relationships, both deserve equal respect - lean towards one, the other suffers. Up to you mate - good luck!

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

cannot think of a reply to that.