do you think "irish bred" makes a difference????

Guest stewie

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Irish Bred', 'Farm Bred', 'Keeper Bred' it's all just sales patter. All you need to know is - the sire and dam can do the job you wish of your pup and also its nice to know that the grand and great gr

Irish Bred', 'Farm Bred', 'Keeper Bred' it's all just sales patter. All you need to know is - the sire and dam can do the job you wish of your pup and also its nice to know that the grand and great grand sire.dam were also top. That is all that matters. End of.

• Like 1

irish dogs are much better.... :whistling::yes: .... they are pros and cons to this it doesnt mean nothing to me anyway... :victory:

no iwouldnt say that horses for courses most irish dogs wouldnt stay the big long drawn out hunts and a majority of english havent the foot fr ireland

a man from my area just started off racing greyhounds a few years back there, he had a bit off money to start off with and went over to ireland and got himself 3 greyhounds of a right good line. a spoke to a old friend round the corner from me whos been running greyhounds for nearly 30 years and he said he just couldnt compete with the irish greyhounds that this man had. he said it didnt matter how fit he got his dogs they still couldnt beat them. he says there a class above the rest. maybe its just there turn to have some good dogs, good dogs come and go

atb poacherman

He might mean the bull blood is from the republic as the apbt is not an illeagal breed to own there fore makeing it the real thing and not a staffy cross.

and is there any problems with using a staffy cross, instead of a apbt for a bullx ?

You are better off asking the lads that run bull crosses i know if i wanted a bull cross i would prefer the apbt in the mix rather than a staffy due to the size difference.

lol stewie everything hes hads bin irish bred ant it theres only one decent dog hes had in his kennels an he never bred it lol an got too agree guiness is top drink stewie dont like it because his bodys used to gallons of stella lol

Our free ads are filled with stuff like 'from top english coursing lines' and even once or twice I've seen 'hancock, renowned breeder'

ur right mate and the later of the 2 u mentioned i wud never touch

guinness all the way lol :drink: