What is happening to our sport?

Reading through some current posts and threads has really made me think what is our sport coming to? People challeging to meet and show what their dogs can do? I mean COME ON PEOPLE how stupid are you! And you think thats antis dont watch this topic? Im not saying im the know it all of lurchers but i mean this is getting stupid! Why cant we all just get along and show and discuss our opionions like REAL men. There are too many people trying to show off and causing arugments that arent needed! We need to work together not againest eachother!

Just my thoughts this is why i have stopped posting so much on here!

Steve

Reading through some current posts and threads has really made me think what is our sport coming to? People challeging to meet and show what their dogs can do? I mean COME ON PEOPLE how stupid are you! And you think thats antis dont watch this topic? Im not saying im the know it all of lurchers but i mean this is getting stupid! Why cant we all just get along and show and discuss our opionions like REAL men. There are too many people trying to show off and causing arugments that arent needed! We need to work together not againest eachother!

Steve

Well said mate.... Anyone who challenges on here is just at it if you ask me.... full of shit mate. I've seen guys growing breasts just to back out of a challenge they've thrown!!! Honest!!! You wonder at times what's the point....... :hmm::doh: :stupid:

Guest stewie

Steve

i no what your saying mate i mean fancy people actually want to meet out in field!!! its mental aint it i mean why would anybody need to see other people dogs out working where it matters when we can just sit down and talk about it from the comfort of our own houses lol!!! like you say its a shame our sport has come to like minded lads and lasses meeting up for a day or night out with the dogs for some sport and the crack when we can just discuss our opinion on the hunting life like REAL men!!!

Steve

i no what your saying mate i mean fancy people actually want to meet out in field!!! its mental aint it i mean why would anybody need to see other people dogs out working where it matters when we can just sit down and talk about it from the comfort of our own houses lol!!! like you say its a shame our sport has come to like minded lads and lasses meeting up for a day or night out with the dogs for some sport and the crack when we can just discuss our opinion on the hunting life like REAL men!!!

:clapper:

Steve

ha ha sarcasism i like it :clapper::thumbs: