variety is the spice of life

one of my better paying customers had asked me to trap some more moles from his very large garden, and to get rid of the "blackies" that seem to have taken to roosting on his property, well I set around four talpex traps on wenesday and went back this morning to check them, his father who I also do pest control for was there, and was chatting to me as I checked the traps, pulling up a fired trap, one young mole, then onto setting up a crow deek with a road kill rabbit, seems everytime I drive away from this place, the crows come down to feed in a field of his, even though they are used to loads of builders being there, well today they came down, three in total saw the nasty end of my semi, although only two in the picture, then to cap off a good enjoyable day, a hare decieded to walk past, my first ever,

while I was talking to his father about moles etc, I mention that the ferts wont eat them, this guy has already given me permission on 58 acres for my FAC, but then also asked if Id go and ferret a wood that he owns at the side of his house :clapper: , which I can also use shotgun or rimfire :clapper::clapper:

post-5267-035089400 1278079321_thumb.jpg

it was weird that the hare had a clean cut broken leg, it was fine before the lead injection (shot in head) can only presume that it somehow snapped it, on its reaction of being shot :hmm: