highest price patterdales yet?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE MINDING YOUR BUISNESS WERENT YOU THE ONE SELLING A LAKELAND FOR 300 POUND :bye:

Posted Images

if it was lakelands nothing would be said thats the going rate saw a litter of lovely pjr uphere going for £500 last week wankers

Did you sell them in the end Fannyboy? :clapper::clapper:

Lad near me got asked £800 for a choccy pup from someone up north!....dont know who, the lad didnt get his name.

Lots of money that, no wonder MOO has been on at me to let my dog line his 13 month old bitch! 8)8)

ITS A JOKE MONEY MAKERS ON WAGON FOR A BUCK AS WE ALL KNOW BAD NEWS :thumbdown: CHOC DOG I HAVE WELL BRED PROVEN WORKER ONLY COVERD 4 BITCHES AND HES NEARLY 8 IF I WAS THAT WAY AND FOR MONEY HE COULD OF COVERD 4O REGARDS DABBER

I paid £630 for my Wheaten pup bred by someone on this site 3 months back which looks a hell of a lot comapared to others of same breed thats been for sale lately.Its a good job she coming on well or id be sick as f**k!

you could buy them over here for 200 to 250.

hope she does well for you.

atb with her.

bib.

cos they get bored bark chew and escape and kill cats etc,the desire to work is in them,thats why you often see ads for lakelands etc,around ayear with stuff like to energetic,new job atb

very true mate saw alot of those ads

best working terrier i ever owned was given to me for free, by a friend i dug with regularly and had seen both parents working also. IMO anyone that breeds two good honest working terriers will/should have no problem what so ever having good working homes for the pups...... 8)8) whether the pups go to fellow friends such as digging partners or other people that you know will give the pups a good working home. if people like to breed dogs and sell the entire litter and have no interest in keeping any or having any good working homes for them before hand. i consider these arseholes as just breeding dort :yes: or just puppy peddlers :yes: all in it for the money :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

If anyone is stupid enough to part with that sort of money for a Patterdale then more fool them.

topnotch would be.didnt know he was asian until i just spoke to him..his message to you was,get in the gym fatty :yes:

EARTH YOU RACIST BASTARDD I LOVE BEING A SMELLY AFGHAN'HERES MY PARENTS :laugh::laugh:

PIECEOFSHITE.jpg

AFGHANTART.jpg

AND HERES THE SHOW I WON :toast: THE WINNER GOT TO RAPE ALL FEMALES THAT DAY :thumbs: BEST DAY I EVER HAD

Afghandogcontact.jpg

that dog has got its trade wrong shouldnt it have something else by the head lol

If anyone is stupid enough to part with that sort of money for a Patterdale then more fool them.

topnotch would be.didnt know he was asian until i just spoke to him..his message to you was,get in the gym fatty :yes:

EARTH YOU RACIST BASTARDD I LOVE BEING A SMELLY AFGHAN'HERES MY PARENTS :laugh::laugh:

PIECEOFSHITE.jpg

AFGHANTART.jpg

AND HERES THE SHOW I WON :toast: THE WINNER GOT TO RAPE ALL FEMALES THAT DAY :thumbs: BEST DAY I EVER HAD

Afghandogcontact.jpg

your mother is hot,hot,hot..

dont suppose she wants a little fun with a younger man ;)

I paid £630 for my Wheaten pup bred by someone on this site 3 months back which looks a hell of a lot comapared to others of same breed thats been for sale lately.Its a good job she coming on well or id be sick as f**k!

atb with her.

bib.

Fek me Mr Hunter,somebody has cleaned your clock mate. :sick: .

atb with her.

bib.

Fek me Mr Hunter,somebody has cleaned your clock mate. :sick: .

:yes::yes:
Guest dee mac

630 quid for a wheaten thats fcuking shocking the world of dogs is going too pot and 300 for a lakeland pup aint much better im glad the genuine lads that have work at heart first and foremost stick together and dont get mixed up in this madness only for them the humble working dog would be in a lot more trouble