Lamping

Had a night out with fieldmarshall and nobby on their permission, the night was windy and wet, with plenty of rabbits to run and some real good land.....the dogs were on form, with nobbys old lad performing well and fieldmarshalls dog bezz was top notch....warning don't run against this dog in any rabbit lamping competition :11: , think we ended up with about 35 rabbits.. just tried the camera and none of the shots turned out :(, I'm going to have to read the manual so I can work the thing :laugh: ...

Top lads, and a top notch night...the camera man will be on form next time.. :D

Brilliant.. :good: ..it's a shame about the weather but by the look of it you's still had a good night..

Millet

out lst night my self had sport but only one hare but saw several other types of game , been out since friday night every night had agreat chase in a wood and just about caught it my self ,got afreind comeing over tonight we shall have more sport ,i could do with arabbit night for one of my pups to learn her to strike better rabbis are scarce at the moment unless you travel all the best

It was a canny night Ian pleased you enjoyed it apart from getting a soaking don't know who is stiffer this morning me or the old dog .We found homes for the rabbits although one of the lads we drop a rabbit in for got a few more than he normally would left on his coal bunker :11:

DSCF0003hk.jpg

DSCF0006hk2u.jpg

It was a canny night Ian pleased you enjoyed it apart from getting a soaking don't know who is stiffer this morning me or the old dog .We found homes for the rabbits although one of the lads we drop a rabbit in for got a few more than he normally would left on his coal bunker :11:

Their lass wakes up to a steaming pile of bunnies, hope his freezers empty :laugh:

Marco the two on the right are saluki bred...