• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think your getting mixed up with sheep

Posted Images

i think a few people where getting ready for a public hanging and then you told them the obvious :clapper: it just made a lot of people look silly and they dont like it .

maybe if i fell for it i would of felt the same lol

roll on the winter

some of you are right grumpy old b*****ds i tell thee! you need to chill out, go treat yourselfs to a pint and a blow job ffs!

Thank f**k at least some people have some humour left lads these days its a crime to have a wind up, if they only looked through all my other topis first they would see it wouldnt add up! :clapper: . There all terriers lurchers and red uns all through the winter! 13 foxes they must be daft to even ask the breed of dog with it being 12 months :toast::toast::toast:

funny as fk that.pillock :whistling:

Gathering a got ya back up,bad day at work or maybe the wife wont lie on her back never mind ay!

no not a bad day at all,just found your post pathetic,cant youn post shit like that in the young hunters bit as you mite find a more willing audiance for the shit you post.

I think this site its hilarious have a look through my winter posts ffs it was a plain simple joke and for anyone to believe it with a 10months old lurchers are as thick as i thought this site is! It was a joke to see whos says my dog done better blar blar plain bordem reading the same old threads with the same old bullshit posts from the same top dog men know it all some of you wana stop taking things so serious!

As for the people that can take a joke well fair play at least your not a bunch of nobs cant even have a laugh!

if you are bored reading the same old posts on this web site then f*ck off and goin join some other web side like bebo, theres plenty of nobs on that.. and let the real dog men talk bout the serious stuff. see u later pinocchio.

Now now kid no need for your bullshit why bother posting if you wana talk pm me your number and i will ring you! And i think you will find i would have alot of people vouch for me on here, im a member of a few sites where no messa like you are on and peole can take a joke,theres only a hand ful on here on them sites as you gota be vouched for! pipe your little school boy crack down and get to date its not bebo anymore its facebook and twitter you dick! you your dog your pipes and your skirt f**k off back over the wall you came from c**t!

And after flicking through your profile your obviously thick as f**k and no nothing about working dogs!

Edited by genuine

Gathering a got ya back up,bad day at work or maybe the wife wont lie on her back never mind ay!

no not a bad day at all,just found your post pathetic,cant youn post shit like that in the young hunters bit as you mite find a more willing audiance for the shit you post.

I think this site its hilarious have a look through my winter posts ffs it was a plain simple joke and for anyone to believe it with a 10months old lurchers are as thick as i thought this site is! It was a joke to see whos says my dog done better blar blar plain bordem reading the same old threads with the same old bullshit posts from the same top dog men know it all some of you wana stop taking things so serious!

As for the people that can take a joke well fair play at least your not a bunch of nobs cant even have a laugh!

if you are bored reading the same old posts on this web site then f*ck off and goin join some other web side like bebo, theres plenty of nobs on that.. and let the real dog men talk bout the serious stuff. see u later pinocchio.

lol thats the best one yet !!! serious stuff hey , what you mean threads like 'who's the top 3 dog men on thl' or ' why did my 3 month old labxgrey jack on a hare'

believe it or not , and im gonna throw this way out there ....... i think ... just maybe ... you can have a sence of humour as well as a dog

lol thats the best one yet !!! serious stuff hey , what you mean threads like 'who's the top 3 dog men on thl'

Well, ahem..... Don't want to blow my own trumpet but I reckon I'm definately in the top 2!!! :yes: