Last night!

Mate 11 fox with one dog in one night

JOG ON as they say

You've just fell for his little game, read things all the way through :wallbash: He'll be wanking himself daft noo :wankerzo4:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think your getting mixed up with sheep

Posted Images

JOG ON as they say

You've just fell for his little game, read things all the way through He'll be wanking himself daft noo

No mate in the words of the late great 2Good it was a feat completed in 1746 by a bullx known as bigdogscock, the above mentioned dog was a spanielx bulldoggex whippet x greyhound x arabian village dog, he was found washed up on the banks of the river tees one cold lonely night in august. his finder was a snot rag collector from G town who took the poor mutt in and fed him the usual smoggy diet of rats tails and chicken parmo, anyway the dog which was famousley known as bigdogscock was soon found to have the knack of killing chidren without ever getting a scratch on him, at the time this and cholera, diptheria, polio, pneumonia, typhoid, influenza, croup, blood poisining, rickets, and various work house practices was one of the few ways to rid the streets of bothersome children.

2Good then took him into the rural folds of London to rid the locals of the vile child mauling foxes whose souls where as black as coal and there he and his faithful dog did battle and after months of turmoil they emerged victorious and the locals doth throng them and throweth wealth upon them, no expense was spared in their reward, new Nikes for 2 good and a whole sachet of panacur for the dog.

2Good could not believe his new found wealth and loved his dog very much however he spied a whippet x bedlington 1 day so sold bigdogscock to a gypsy who sold him to a butcher who sold him to a baker who sold him to a candlestick maker who eventually tied him to the gate of the canine defence league who chopped his knackers off and a little old lady took him home where he killed her cat......but she loved him and crossed him with a malamute and she became very rich..... she then swapped him for a motorbike.

These big tabs are brilliant

JOG ON as they say

You've just fell for his little game, read things all the way through He'll be wanking himself daft noo

No mate in the words of the late great 2Good it was a feat completed in 1746 by a bullx known as bigdogscock, the above mentioned dog was a spanielx bulldoggex whippet x greyhound x arabian village dog, he was found washed up on the banks of the river tees one cold lonely night in august. his finder was a snot rag collector from G town who took the poor mutt in and fed him the usual smoggy diet of rats tails and chicken parmo, anyway the dog which was famousley known as bigdogscock was soon found to have the knack of killing chidren without ever getting a scratch on him, at the time this and cholera, diptheria, polio, pneumonia, typhoid, influenza, croup, blood poisining, rickets, and various work house practices was one of the few ways to rid the streets of bothersome children.

2Good then took him into the rural folds of London to rid the locals of the vile child mauling foxes whose souls where as black as coal and there he and his faithful dog did battle and after months of turmoil they emerged victorious and the locals doth throng them and throweth wealth upon them, no expense was spared in their reward, new Nikes for 2 good and a whole sachet of panacur for the dog.

2Good could not believe his new found wealth and loved his dog very much however he spied a whippet x bedlington 1 day so sold bigdogscock to a gypsy who sold him to a butcher who sold him to a baker who sold him to a candlestick maker who eventually tied him to the gate of the canine defence league who chopped his knackers off and a little old lady took him home where he killed her cat......but she loved him and crossed him with a malamute and she became very rich..... she then swapped him for a motorbike.

what was that about :blink:

Edited by craigheff

JOG ON as they say

what type of motor bike was it .. summit like a c90 hahaha with a side car for her shopping :clapper:

JOG ON as they say

Nice to see the legend that is 2GOOD still lives on....... :toast:

funny as fk that.pillock :whistling:

Gathering a got ya back up,bad day at work or maybe the wife wont lie on her back never mind ay!

no not a bad day at all,just found your post pathetic,cant youn post shit like that in the young hunters bit as you mite find a more willing audiance for the shit you post.

funny as fk that.pillock :whistling:

Gathering a got ya back up,bad day at work or maybe the wife wont lie on her back never mind ay!

no not a bad day at all,just found your post pathetic,cant youn post shit like that in the young hunters bit as you mite find a more willing audiance for the shit you post.

I think this site its hilarious have a look through my winter posts ffs it was a plain simple joke and for anyone to believe it with a 10months old lurchers are as thick as i thought this site is! It was a joke to see whos says my dog done better blar blar plain bordem reading the same old threads with the same old bullshit posts from the same top dog men know it all some of you wana stop taking things so serious!

As for the people that can take a joke well fair play at least your not a bunch of nobs cant even have a laugh!

What a stupid thread, my guess is you started getting negative comments and realised your thread would get rumbled................

I thought you were better than to fall for it of all people you should have seen it a mile away! :toast:

Out last night on pest control,as they call it and managed to get 13 foxes 5 adults the rest cubs with one dog its only 12 months old didnt take much punishment either! Over the moon! Pics later lol!

one word mate.. DICK!!

Read the thread properly you numpty!

:laugh:I am surprised nobodys been on claiming to have actualy done it for real or beat that number :laugh:

Glad theres still some life in here!

Last of all for UNO, i mite just post with the kids next time mate,you didnt have to find it funny or even reply you cock your just looking for an argument well this my final words for you! Look through my winter posts and then take a look through your! Do you even have a dog or just another computer hunter with his head up his arse and cant take a joke! !13 foxes one night one dog yeah tell me the next joke,some people are just numptys a bit like me posting this,dont ask me why i just read some other funny stuff that was posted ages ago and makes me laugh watching people reply and there only taking you for a ride! Nice comming in from work and been crippled over laughing at the replies! What a way to start the weekend! :drink::drink::drink:

i think a few people where getting ready for a public hanging and then you told them the obvious :clapper: it just made a lot of people look silly and they dont like it .

maybe if i fell for it i would of felt the same lol

roll on the winter