staffy x husky DIESEL

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give him a go. I wouldnt plan on catchin much but that dont mean that he wont give it a try and if he holds up and dont fall apart then he could be used someday in yall lurcher type programs. Alot o

Get out and enjoy yourself with the dog, dont expect to much and you wont be let down

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

you dont know til you try :thumbs:

i wouldnt said he got ripped off at £150 .

if he paid £1200 for a puggle thats a rip off. :censored:

its a mungrel mate no real purpose to the cross, people use to give dogs like that away, untill this fancy crossing charging silly money came in. i'd say he got ripped if he paid for it.

Edited by fence_hopper

you dont know til you try :thumbs:

i wouldnt said he got ripped off at £150 .

if he paid £1200 for a puggle thats a rip off. :censored:

its a mungrel mate no real purpose to the cross, people use to give dogs like that away, untill this fancy crossing charging silly money came in. i'd say he got ripped if he paid for it.

if thats the case fence hopper, all of us are getting ripped off because what are lurchers???...mongerals :thumbs:

Guest fence_hopper
:doh: a lurcher is called a lurcher coz thats what it is a dog bred for a purpose, maybe yours are mungrels but mine sure arnt as they all bred for hunting and do it well :blink: Edited by fence_hopper

all non pure breed dogs are mongerals :doh: a lurcher is a type of dog not a breed so techniquely they are mongerals :yes:

Hmmm... The way I've allways understood it; Two Pure Breeds of the same breed = Pure Breed. Two dogs of different breeds mated for a specific purpose = Cross Breeds. Two dogs of different breeding mated by accident or for no specific purpose = Mongrel. Therefore a planned mating to produce Lurchers would not be "Mongrels"; but "Cross Breeds" ! JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION.

CHEERS.

all non pure breed dogs are mongerals :doh: a lurcher is a type of dog not a breed so techniquely they are mongerals :yes:

Hmmm... The way I've allways understood it; Two Pure Breeds of the same breed = Pure Breed. Two dogs of different breeds mated for a specific purpose = Cross Breeds. Two dogs of different breeding mated by accident or for no specific purpose = Mongrel. Therefore a planned mating to produce Lurchers would not be "Mongrels"; but "Cross Breeds" ! JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION.

CHEERS.

nearly right two breeds makes a crossbreed any more in the cross its a mongrel

CHEERS.

Just to make it interesting, LOL !! What if you have a Saluki/Grey x Deer/Grey and you can trace all the forebears back for hundreds of years and it is a planned specific linning...are the pups Mongrels ? I don't think so... they are Lurchers; or more specifically, "Longdogs".... Certainly NOT Mongrels !!

Cheers.

CHEERS.

Just to make it interesting, LOL !! What if you have a Saluki/Grey x Deer/Grey and you can trace all the forebears back for hundreds of years and it is a planned specific linning...are the pups Mongrels ? I don't think so... they are Lurchers; or more specifically, "Longdogs".... Certainly NOT Mongrels !!

Cheers.

yes your right the are lurchers but still mongrels just useful ones!

CHEERS.

Cheers.

yes your right the are lurchers but still mongrels just useful ones!

yes i was never saying they were not good or anything, i was just stating we nearly all have mongerals, and if what fence hopper said is true then we are all getting ripped off...i dont think it matters to any of us what anybody pays for a cross breed or be it a pure breed, if they are willing to pay the price then it up to them.....