staffy x husky DIESEL

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give him a go. I wouldnt plan on catchin much but that dont mean that he wont give it a try and if he holds up and dont fall apart then he could be used someday in yall lurcher type programs. Alot o

Get out and enjoy yourself with the dog, dont expect to much and you wont be let down

Posted Images

dont know wat part of the country you live in but the dog might catch you a few rabbits on heather moorland or other rough landscapes were the rabbits running is hinderd but on grass and cut crop feilds i think you might be dissapointed but theirs nothing stopping you from giving him a go. :thumbs:

Give him a go. I wouldnt plan on catchin much but that dont mean that he wont give it a try and if he holds up and dont fall apart then he could be used someday in yall lurcher type programs. Alot of dogs get bred from that aint never done shit. At least you will be able to say you worked his balls off and he never pulled up lame or quit ifn that becomes the case.

• Like 1

Give him a go. I wouldnt plan on catchin much but that dont mean that he wont give it a try and if he holds up and dont fall apart then he could be used someday in yall lurcher type programs. Alot of dogs get bred from that aint never done shit. At least you will be able to say you worked his balls off and he never pulled up lame or quit ifn that becomes the case.

That's a good way of looking at it mate :thumbs:

Guest fence_hopper

you got ripped with another fancy x, but saying that he's looked after your happy with him and theres no writen rules to say you can only run a running dog on a rabbit. so have a laugh and give him a try better than most these dicks that just leaving them tied up in the garden to go nuts alb hopper

Edited by fence_hopper