gutted dogs have 2 go

Guest deerhound hunter

i,ve just getting a letter from the council and they want me go down today to discuss the appalacation for having more then 2 dogs ,not getting my hopes up ,but i need have my say ,i,m going to go all the way and fight for them. :boxing::boxing:

FFS dont mention hunting or pest control.Good luck and just be cool and calm with them and well mannerd it might help.atvb dell

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi mate do keep them in the garden or the house.

its all started when she came to ask about ivy grown all over next door fence and garages at the back of were i live the neighbours either side have no problem with me or my dogs its just this new cou

True dell give some people a little bit of power and they take it to far.

Posted Images

Guest deerhound hunter

I might have missed something but why are you seeing the council about keeping more than 2 dogs if you're in a private landlord rented property. If that is the case it's got f**k all to do with the council :hmm:

i,m in rented council ran housing assottion

I'd defo tell them all the dogs are kept outside & aslong as the yard is well looked after they might let you keep them. If they're willing to have a meeting & listen to your side. Explain that you feel the dogs were never a problem as there hadn't been any complaints as such & that this has only came about due to the bitch who's victimising you for her own reasons. Tell them you'd like to take this further unless you can come to an amicable arrangement, even if they're not keen offer a probationary period on your own behalf. Worth a try mate, good luck :thumbs:

Guest deerhound hunter

went for a meeting with council today and what a waste of time it was they did.nt want to no, give it my all and do,nt think it will change a thing ,don,t have to get rid of the dogs straight away but they said they want acessment from the rspca before they make their decission ,but they said it is very unlikly that i can keep 4 dogs but i can prove to them that my dogs look after proberly ie not mest up, meaning scares of other animals been caused trough hunting they might let me apply for permisson for a 3rd dog ,but i,m holding my breath as they were fcuking arseholes were against killing spiders lol but i do,nt think has,nt change anything just power freaks trying to put the ban in action so they feel like they changeing the world ,fcuking hate the aurities ,blow the lot up :censored::censored:

Sorry to hear your trouble pal,it seems we live in an anti dog world nowadays,all the other irresponsible dog owners letting theirs out loose,cause us to keep our dogs in lest we get the blame for anything.When i take the dogs out i drive far out of the way rather than walk them near my own house,although they have the run of the garden i still have to bring them inside if they start to bark at anything passing thbrough the ginnel at the side of our house.Hope you find a way round it,good luck,

Higgins

my mate lives in a councel house ahd hes got 4 dogs and they haveant said any thing to him about only haveing 2 dogs

They usualy wont say any thing its if some one has conplained about them.Before i bought my council house at one time with a litter of pups included i had 12 dogs but would always make sure they were quite and well looked after and have never kept noisey dogs as thats one of the main reasons for complaints.atb dell

Guest deerhound hunter

my dogs never bark unless theirs stranger knocking about up to good on a night ,she told me theirs been no complaints ,she just came round 1 day last week ,went to neighbours garden with a gardener to sort the ivy out and seen the dogs in the run and then come to mine and start going on about how many dogs you were allowed and then the hunting ban and how she hates it and she dos,ent agree with my dogs to kill stuff for my personal gain ,she said is cruel on the dogs as the dogs are force to do stuff they don,t want to do,fcuking council witch burn them all.

my dogs never bark unless theirs stranger knocking about up to good on a night ,she told me theirs been no complaints ,she just came round 1 day last week ,went to neighbours garden with a gardener to sort the ivy out and seen the dogs in the run and then come to mine and start going on about how many dogs you were allowed and then the hunting ban and how she hates it and she dos,ent agree with my dogs to kill stuff for my personal gain ,she said is cruel on the dogs as the dogs are force to do stuff they don,t want to do,fcuking council witch burn them all.

Not being funny but how did she know your dogs kill stuff for personal gain i still think some ones grassed you up.atb dell

theirs defo a grass i,m sure of that dell :angry::angry:

sounds like the ivy was just an excuse to come & have a nosey.Council round my way wont even come out to ivy or hedges,say its your responsability.Does sound like someones reported you.Good luck.

Atb kev.

i seen the rspca out side of yours yesterday and funny enough they came to mine yesterday and checked the pens and dogs over and they said all 5 of my dogs are very well looked after and in perfect condition.

yes mate does sound a bit funny that they go to DH's house first then come to yours hmmm :whistling::thumbdown: