gutted dogs have 2 go

Guest deerhound hunter

Some of you lads have got to wise up to these cretins {council officers rspca inspectors and other fekin jobsworths} you will be suprised how they easily get knocked off their pedastill [bANNED TEXT] you stand up to them without being aggresive though it is hard i seem to have spent a life time comeing up against people like this wether it was in the work place or in every day life but DONT ever use violence no matter how hard it is as you have lost streight away and i am talking from exspierience.atb dell

Totally agree on everything you have said there dell a know personally how it feels to get knock over

with these fools they try to get people to resolve to violence ect,then your just playing right in to there hands but it hard to bite your tongue when people throwing accusations at you and then tell you that there removeing your dog,s atb keano

I dident hold my tongue bud but then it was not my dogs that were being taken.Hopefully you,ll get them back bud. :victory: f**k THE BAN

Regardless what my out come is these smell fuckers will never STOP me Catcher ps sorry for going of the post

atb keano

:victory:

• Like 1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi mate do keep them in the garden or the house.

its all started when she came to ask about ivy grown all over next door fence and garages at the back of were i live the neighbours either side have no problem with me or my dogs its just this new cou

True dell give some people a little bit of power and they take it to far.

Posted Images

years ago when i lived in a council area i had patts lurchers creels salmon nets the odd new neighbour used to moan when they saw me skinning a deer we legaly shot or salmo we caut , ,they had the police up i says your welcome to look asked how the terriers were a bit marked i said fighting with rats , they feched off , i was pritty mad at one time , middle of a council estate deer dogs straw hanging from under jeep , nets creels ferrets but the neighbours most old miners got lots of free food,it was about that time when they got allsorts of people to by council houses then it got more difficult for me early 2000 , i think ther days are gone when you can openly do what you want in your own property even well out the way feching sham, dont let the council bully you

if you dont have rent arrears they are quiet and dont bark... and are out side and not in the house then you should have argueable case .... ive got 1 in 4 out and a letter from the council saying that no more then 6 .... but she shud have gon throw the right way about it ......good look and i hope it comes good....

• Like 1

:censored:Reading about this jobsworth and having first hand exspierience of dealing with these numptys it wouldent suprise me if the rspca is behind some of these councils urging them to target lads with working dogs who live in council propertys ffs wat next it will be the tax man after money [bANNED TEXT] lads have sold a litter of working dogs :censored:

pop in the rent office next time you up the gardens and put a complaint in about her and tell them they more than welcome to come out and inspect the kennels/yard and to ask neighbours if they hear them barking and see how it goes i wouldnt be getting rid of any the dogs until last munute,i bet its catherine shes tryd to tell me i had to many dogs but i told her one was my mates and hes on holidays until a few days,because she never come out as a complaint she never come back to check,can you not get 2 looked after for a few weeks until the ivys gone and shel not be back unless someone complains???

pop in the rent office next time you up the gardens and put a complaint in about her and tell them they more than welcome to come out and inspect the kennels/yard and to ask neighbours if they hear them barking and see how it goes i wouldnt be getting rid of any the dogs until last munute,i bet its catherine shes tryd to tell me i had to many dogs but i told her one was my mates and hes on holidays until a few days,because she never come out as a complaint she never come back to check,can you not get 2 looked after for a few weeks until the ivys gone and shel not be back unless someone complains???

i will mate hows the pup

just donate £5 and stop the shit

i will mate hows the pup

just read this again and yes something not quite right are you playing us .............. you dont seem to be that worried....... in the post the hairy stuff ....:no:
  • Like 1

had a woman call as-well to me yesterday from counsel about having to meny dog it dus my head in because my dog quiet and well looked after, taken out very day, hours at a time as my dogs play a big part in my life and there's dogs wandering the street all day barking ,ripping bins sh--ing every were or there's dogs doing the same in their houses and never see the out side.

Guest deerhound hunter

i will mate hows the pup

just read this again and yes something not quite right are you playing us .............. you dont seem to be that worried....... in the post the hairy stuff ....:no:

what you on about do,nt seem to be worried ,how the fcuk to you that ,muppetts like you on this website allways have pick at little things,me and my family are gutted what happening to us,so do,nt have a pop when you know fcuk all :feck:

Guest deerhound hunter

i,ve just getting a letter from the council and they want me go down today to discuss the appalacation for having more then 2 dogs ,not getting my hopes up ,but i need have my say ,i,m going to go all the way and fight for them. :boxing::boxing: