gutted dogs have 2 go

Guest deerhound hunter

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi mate do keep them in the garden or the house.

its all started when she came to ask about ivy grown all over next door fence and garages at the back of were i live the neighbours either side have no problem with me or my dogs its just this new cou

True dell give some people a little bit of power and they take it to far.

Posted Images

We(well the misses)just told the housing officer we have more than 2 dogs and in the last few weeks we've had some council workmen in doing repairs and their gaffa came round just to see the dogs,ferrets and birds i have and thought it was grand that there were still countryside loving hunting homes about.One thing to do is record the council woman when she comes round and try to get her to say her views on hunters and hunting,if she slates and tells you your out of order then put in a complant about her as in her job she should be unbias towards anyone what so ever.Don't be shy about trapping her with her views mate and useing it against her,also remember you can tell the rspca to feck off,they aint the old bill and have no right to enter your home without a warrent.

Some of you lads have got to wise up to these cretins {council officers rspca inspectors and other fekin jobsworths} you will be suprised how they easily get knocked off their pedastill [bANNED TEXT] you stand up to them without being aggresive though it is hard i seem to have spent a life time comeing up against people like this wether it was in the work place or in every day life but DONT ever use violence no matter how hard it is as you have lost streight away and i am talking from exspierience.atb dell

We(well the misses)just told the housing officer we have more than 2 dogs and in the last few weeks we've had some council workmen in doing repairs and their gaffa came round just to see the dogs,ferrets and birds i have and thought it was grand that there were still countryside loving hunting homes about.One thing to do is record the council woman when she comes round and try to get her to say her views on hunters and hunting,if she slates and tells you your out of order then put in a complant about her as in her job she should be unbias towards anyone what so ever.Don't be shy about trapping her with her views mate and useing it against her,also remember you can tell the rspca to feck off,they aint the old bill and have no right to enter your home without a warrent.

Some of you lads have got to wise up to these cretins {council officers rspca inspectors and other fekin jobsworths} you will be suprised how they easily get knocked off their pedastill [bANNED TEXT] you stand up to them without being aggresive though it is hard i seem to have spent a life time comeing up against people like this wether it was in the work place or in every day life but DONT ever use violence no matter how hard it is as you have lost streight away and i am talking from exspierience.atb dell

TWO GOOD REPLYS THERE BOYS .....

MY BROTHER WAS HAVING A LITTLE HASSLE WITH A COUNCIL OFFICAL ...... HE BOUGHT A DIGITAL RECORDER

ONLY A FEW QUID .... THEY LOOK LIKE A MOBILE .... HOLD IT IN YER HAND AND ASK THE BITCH ALL THE QUESTION YOU WANT , TELL HER SHES AGAINST HUNTING AND USING HER JOB AGAINST YOU FOR HER PERSONAL BENEFIT

SOON AS YOU HAVE HER ON TAPE ASK HER TO LEAVE AND APPROACH YOUR LOCAL COUNCILLER ,,,,,

TELL HIM YOU WANT HIM TO PHONE HER SUPERIORS AND THAT YOU ARE CONTACTING CITIZENS ADVICE AND ASKING FOR A SOLICITOR .......... THEY WILL SHIT THEMSELVES GARENTEED

DUCKWING

Totally agree on everything you have said there dell a know personally how it feels to get knock over

with these fools they try to get people to resolve to violence ect,then your just playing right in to there hands but it hard to bite your tongue when people throwing accusations at you and then tell you that there removeing your dog,s atb keano

Totally agree on everything you have said there dell a know personally how it feels to get knock over

with these fools they try to get people to resolve to violence ect,then your just playing right in to there hands but it hard to bite your tongue when people throwing accusations at you and then tell you that there removeing your dog,s atb keano

Its very hard keano i know mate and realy i am being a bit unfair as i am speaking as a 50 year old [nearly] and [bANNED TEXT] i was younger i would not have batterd an eyelid about useing nasty tactics to get one up on these types.atb dell

• Like 1

I dident hold my tongue bud but then it was not my dogs that were being taken.Hopefully you,ll get them back bud. :victory:

• Like 1
Guest deerhound hunter

thanks for all your advice lads but its realy hard tring to get my head round wants happening my hole family is gutted the kids have stop crying,just wish i had the money to buy my house and knock the f*****g council women out more to the point burier her

I dident hold my tongue bud but then it was not my dogs that were being taken.Hopefully you,ll get them back bud. :victory: f**k THE BAN

Regardless what my out come is these smell fuckers will never STOP me Catcher ps sorry for going of the post

atb keano