gutted dogs have 2 go

Guest deerhound hunter

Guest deerhound hunter

fcuking piss rightoff ,just had the council women complaining about my dogs ,saying i,ve got 2 many dogs,they said only 2 dogs are allowed.so it looks like i,ll after re home 1 as my mother is going have my bitch,so i have kc reg border bitch their i will be selling its a good busher. enters earths but dos,ent stay till you dig but 100% above,im piss this happened 2 me as theirs lots of lads round my way with more dogs then me,to but the iceing on the cake shes a .anti who hates what us lads do .this only happened 1hour ago so it has,t sunk in yet ,pm me if any 1 wants a good bushing dog i,ll 150 for her never had a litter and shes 3 1/2 lives in or out .

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi mate do keep them in the garden or the house.

its all started when she came to ask about ivy grown all over next door fence and garages at the back of were i live the neighbours either side have no problem with me or my dogs its just this new cou

True dell give some people a little bit of power and they take it to far.

Posted Images

gutted for u mate but i would look into the law a bit i think she might be jumping the gun a bit regarding the amount of dogs you can keep i think she could be oh so wrong on this one mate look further than just your local council regarding how many dogs you can keep gd luck atb gerry81

Most councils its in their tenancy agrements that only two dogs are allowed its just sad [bANNED TEXT] people report people for keeping more if their well behaved quite dogs i dont see the problem but the problem is [bANNED TEXT] people have a number of noisey dog that brings complaints.

thats wrong mate i have 9 dogs here 5 are mine and 4 my daughter and the houseing now wat ive got ive only one person complain do wat i did get a petion on paper go around all your houses around you ask if they here your dogs bark all day and are they a prob then hand it to your houseing officer i had this for 12yrs of the bitch next door ive even asked for monitors to be put in to prove its not my dogs barking theres about 30 dogs down my no throu rd do not get rid just yet mate fight it all the way ive won over that bitch in the end mlb

Don't do any thing rash and get rid just yet,play it out for a bit as you'll get all the failier to comply with tenants agreement letters and all that designed to rattle your cage but who knows it might just fade into nothing.If she's going to do a return visit get someone to walk them for you so there not there when she is but in the mean time try to ask the council for permission for more than 2 dogs,i have myself such permission from my council to have more than 2 dogs and you've nothing to loose by asking.

Do the dogs bark? the council won't have come round without a complaint. We get a lot of problems here with loose dogs killing stock and I know how pissed off you can get about other peoples dogs. Could you not try to negotiate with the council maybe keep two in the house. Sorry just being Devils Advocate.

Don't do any thing rash and get rid just yet,play it out for a bit as you'll get all the failier to comply with tenants agreement letters and all that designed to rattle your cage but who knows it might just fade into nothing.If she's going to do a return visit get someone to walk them for you so there not there when she is but in the mean time try to ask the council for permission for more than 2 dogs,i have myself such permission from my council to have more than 2 dogs and you've nothing to loose by asking.

FIREMAN what did you say to the council to get permission to keep more dogs and did you have to provide any documented evidence for e.g. lets of pest control or some thing :thumbs:

FIREMAN what did you say to the council to get permission to keep more dogs and did you have to provide any documented evidence for e.g. lets of pest control or some thing :thumbs:

FFS dont tell them you keep dogs for pest control especialy if its a labour run council with some of the numptys that work for them as i can speak from exspierience about some of these jobsworths.atb dell
Guest deerhound hunter

its all started when she came to ask about ivy grown all over next door fence and garages at the back of were i live the neighbours either side have no problem with me or my dogs its just this new council officer been a divvy ,she did say i,d ask for permisson but when i ask who approves of this she said she does,so i do,nt think i,ve got no chance,anyway gutted they ,ve just phoned our lass and said they sending a rspa out to check the on the dogs with me working by dogs,she agaist all that she said to our lass,im sick now ,don,t what to do now,i have a home a my oldest lurcher as my mother loves her its my little terrier i,ve ask afew the lads and they same hole as i am they all got afew dogs and getting abit wary of this council officer

• Like 1
:censored: :censored: Fekin jobsworths.Make it as awkward as possible for them shes just abuseing her position by the sound of it i would demand to see her superior and start claiming you are being victimized by this horrible feker by the sound of it:wallbash: