The Hunting Life

There are some genuine good people on this site, some I have known for a long time and class as good friends, one Lurcher Lass I share my life with. we hunt, live and laugh together, others I have bought things off or class as close frineds. Co Chise/wag/stabba/Jeppi/Strong Stuff/spiderpig/Cheeky chick, although if im being honest many of the folk I meet off here could also be classed as ugly.............. :laugh:

As for the bad, well there are also a few off them here also, im very carefull about buying anything from so called genuine people, I was stung once and the saying goes "once bitten, twice shy" comes to mind...........Also the peddlers and conmen, the wannabees and liars get mt balls in a twist....

For newby,(i hope is correc word) i be lucky & 100% satisfaction . thank you to all i deal with & help. I also get many mail from good good people . :thumbs::thumbs: If we all respect each other, like respect animal, we hunt. All stay good. :notworthy:

The good for me is the dry wit of some on here.

To be honest, I don't often come into the forum for tips, more to laugh at some of the comments. Sometimes the replies are sledgehammer blunt and cut straight to the chase, but have a humourous slant. Others are derogatory and not pleasant in the least.

There are some on here who just think they are witty but they just can't manage it. I'd count them amongst the bad. Bad is also the rip off merchants in the for sale section. The ones who steal off decent people and the ones who don't ever reply to genuine offers.

I'd say the dog peddlars and the arsehole breeders are the ugly. The amount of times I've had to log out when i read the stupid crosses and the free to good home adverts.

Ugly are also the hare lampers.