charlie lines

Downsouth thanks but no thanks for the offer,seeing your yoyo's once was enough,no need to be in the company of a man that breeds off quitters and more than once.

read above brog, and dont have me come round your house, as i said good, and bad in all lines.

if these dogs were so good why have they had numerous owners :whistling:

gyp: :wankerzo4: billy :wankerzo4: shaver :wankerzo4:

there is so many walkers in this line know that i hear Gary Linekers doing the next advert.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlie x Meg the dog i lost

la's grip     jg's Ice.. double bred sparticus bitch           daughter to grip and Ice     her litter mate brother       their son.. my dog snoop            

Posted Images

Downsouth thanks but no thanks for the offer,seeing your yoyo's once was enough,no need to be in the company of a man that breeds off quitters and more than once.

Im sure if youd seen anything id bred quit you would have great pleasure telling the story.And even if you had which i very much doubt ive never claimed to have a to have a perfect success rate ive bred s**t the same as anyone.As for breeding off quitters more than once now you are really talking out your arse,I would never knowingly breed off a quitter.Now all you have done is come on and ruin a thred about a good dog just to have a dig at me why dont you contact me by PM and introduce yourself although i get the feeling i probably know you anyway rather than hidind behind your keyboard with your second username you sad gutless c**t.

JARHEAD stop muggin your self off downsouth has offered you to go and prove him wrong from wear im standing your got some sort of problem with him man up show us all or tell us your better line of dog or f/ck off and stop being a child :thumbs:

:snack: :snack:

read above brog, and dont have me come round your house, as i said good, and bad in all lines.

if these dogs were so good why have they had numerous owners :whistling:

gyp: :wankerzo4: billy :wankerzo4: shaver :wankerzo4:

there is so many walkers in this line know that i hear Gary Linekers doing the next advert.

your welcome round when ever you want bring your dogs if you have any and then i can see some proper dogs :thumbs: or stick with the keyboard hunting saves on boots :thumbdown:

allways ends up the same on here :gunsmilie: ive seen that billy dog work 3 times then it went back two were it came from i had a red dog called billy out that line i gave it away it was poor only two be sold on and on i never put him two sleep because he went two a lad for bushing and was sold on and i have seen proper stuff out of that line gud and bad in every line thanks :)

allways ends up the same on here :gunsmilie: ive seen that billy dog work 3 times then it went back two were it came from i had a red dog called billy out that line i gave it away it was poor only two be sold on and on i never put him two sleep because he went two a lad for bushing and was sold on and i have seen proper stuff out of that line gud and bad in every line thanks :)

was it s.e stud bog billy ??? :thumbs:

i think we have established that theres shite and good in this "line"? as in ALL other lines ,but as per usual keyboard hunters ruin a good thread which was."how do you rate pups out of charlie".answer= good and bad....question answered :icon_eek:

the dam to the 3 brothers is cindy i think im corect any way :thumbs:

You are correct,Cindy was out of the wheeler dog Jack who was the same way bred as Keith,Grip and Jester (Snapper x Sally2) to a nuttal bitch called Lucy.

i have a red bitch out of cindy and grip shes getting on abit now hoping to breed from her when she comes oin season next pups will all be spoken for.my bitch is the double of her and as game.

Edited by rocko

You are correct,Cindy was out of the wheeler dog Jack who was the same way bred as Keith,Grip and Jester (Snapper x Sally2) to a nuttal bitch called Lucy.

i have a red bitch out of cindy and grip shes getting on abit now hoping to breed from her when she comes oin season next pups will all be spoken for.my bitch is the double of her and as game.

got any pic mate a.t.b twobobdog1

got any pic mate a.t.b twobobdog1

not a big fan of uploading too many pics of my dogs mate too many dog thiefs about around me

where i live.

is that stocko still kicking about he upset lot of men him that man mut of had loads of dogs through his hands some proper stuff [bANNED TEXT] ive herd aswell but he a crank :censored:

yeah hes still about W pal think he keeps a low profile these days he bought alsorts of dogs in and bred them as quick as they came into season ive never once saw the lad on a shovel to be honest