• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as long as you no she works mate thats all that matters.

Nice dogs them mate, i like to see em with a bit of leg on em. my two are getting on now but still a laugh a minute and always up for chase and rag.

crackers them mate

Posted Images

let see your russels,lakie russels.anyone work the strong type of russel :thumbs:

my 2. the big dog works everything above ground and will go to earth(where he can fit) the bitch sorts everything out below ground,8june09086.jpg8june09058.jpgdogsjuly09011.jpg

very fine lookin dogs! i so wish i had one!

just got a russ pup myself but he wasnt quite the type i was after from good parents but i like the look of the russells that got heads the shape of bull terriers but the pup i got was from good small well proportioned farm dogs so thought that it would be hard to find better where i am in east/west mids border they mostly up north or down south west and not a bad pup for fifty quid :thumbs:

the bitch wi the black head was to hard, no good for regular work. always in sick bay i gave her to a keeper. the white dog was also hard as ive ever seen n could find anywere. i lost him 3mth ago aged 10 as honest as thay come. once had him to ground 22 hours [bANNED TEXT] we got to him he had killed 2 fox n onto his 3rd n 4th i miss him rip. digger.

looks like agood line of russel mate can you breed from the one the keeper got or have you a few russel of this line about you nice to see will work terriers :thumbs:

hy breeder, i have a few russel type terriers from same lines around me. i have bred from that particular bitch. it was the agreement [bANNED TEXT] he took her on. he kept the litter bar 1, i took a bitch, he sold the rest, thanks 4 ur intrest, wat types do u work. atb

hy breeder, i have a few russel type terriers from same lines around me. i have bred from that particular bitch. it was the agreement [bANNED TEXT] he took her on. he kept the litter bar 1, i took a bitch, he sold the rest, thanks 4 ur intrest, wat types do u work. atb

had lakies for 35 years but 8years ago got some borders from Levi and ray walkers lines got a few pups to try this season