The greatest best mans speech

Got married on saturday.....check out my best mans speech....Got played on a big screen.!!!!! Type on you tube: steves funny bestman speech

let me know what you think....i might just have a wierd sence of humour!!! :blink::tongue2:

Loved it! So funny . . . . i can imagine it went down a storm at the wedding! :clapper: Did you know they were doing it, and are you in it? Or was it your mates doing it as a total surprise?

Ha Ha ........ No its not me but i do have a striking likeness to the guy in the green mankini! lol.... The tall lads my bro and the main guy my best mate! knew nothing about it played it at my wedding! HILLARIOUS! Plus they were my red pants they were wearing.....!

lol very good :clapper:

best one i heard was the brides father standing up and giving his speech.he finished by saying.

id like to take this opportunity to propose a toast to the two people who have made this a most memorial day for me.would you raise your glasses to the BAR STAFF!

Brilliant, pissed meself when the cage fight scene started.

It cracks me up everytime I see it! Espicially when he grabs his ass.lol

Just got back from honeymoon and seen he has over 400 hits on youtube!! nice one. :clapper: