MY PUPS

heres the sire to the pups, hes 2years and 3months old and 28.5 inches tts. The dog is a 100% worker day and night, he was bread for one thing in mind and the portfolios lookin good, and my sunday dinners are beaulifull. And just for the record dogbone hes 15% bull on paper if that counts for f**k all, because hes seen more action than red if your honest and most definately caught more stuff!pictures tell a thousand storys or so they say! oh yeah how was your meat bank holiday, i prefere it fresh! post-17100-056057200 1277677081_thumb.jpgpost-17100-096276700 1277677115_thumb.jpg

howdo marky looks like my last post has been removed now i was'nt putting silka down he is quick,bloody quick and good at what he does but and this is a big but why the hell does fat boy lie about who the father is????? when he has no need too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!maby cause he trying to big his ego up like when he said to steve he could have 'chance' back just let him walk around the shows.....whats that all about. and one moe thing why as he been asking how much 'tiny' is worth!!!!!!!!

P.S

MY MEAT WAS FROZEN LOL

Edited by dogbone

howdo marky looks like my last post has been removed now i was'nt putting silka down he is quick,bloody quick and good at what he does but and this is a big but why the hell does fat boy lie about who the father is????? when he has no need too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!maby cause he trying to big his ego up like when he said to steve he could have 'chance' back just let him walk around the shows.....whats that all about.

see u never took him up on his offer tho? his dog against yours wonder why that is lol!!!!

howdo marky looks like my last post has been removed now i was'nt putting silka down he is quick,bloody quick and good at what he does but and this is a big but why the hell does fat boy lie about who the father is????? when he has no need too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!maby cause he trying to big his ego up like when he said to steve he could have 'chance' back just let him walk around the shows.....whats that all about.

see u never took him up on his offer tho? his dog against yours wonder why that is lol!!!!

if you mean player 1 of been out with him several times his got a good dog best i've seen but he does'nt do the quarry i do and as for x 38 he dont even go out
Guest DogFaceKillah

now steve twice i've asked you to meet up and got no reply same with the answer why you have lied about the breeding

now the next time i see you you best give me a wide berth cause i will fill you in!

wtf has it got to do with you about another mans dogs? take your dick out of his ass and get on with your life, internt threts are lame, your making yurself sound like a jelous little maggot, have you got no dogs of your own concentrate on?

now steve twice i've asked you to meet up and got no reply same with the answer why you have lied about the breeding

now the next time i see you you best give me a wide berth cause i will fill you in!

wtf has it got to do with you about another mans dogs? take your dick out of his ass and get on with your life, internt threts are lame, your making yurself sound like a jelous little maggot, have you got no dogs of your own concentrate on?

well said mate time he grew up :thumbs:

this is the black dog in question its mum was a 3/8 5/8 and dad 3/4 1/4 6%?.in it... it was brought from mr pouch when he down sized at christmas by myself when it was returned by mr dogbone... so i told mr prouch that i would give him the £500 for him and that he cud take the dog out when he wanted and gave him a key to my gate and kennel but mr dogbone was not happy with that... and as for saying that he its the sire to the pups ive looked and looked but cant see that statement... and as for taking it to the shows it was to show him the dog is now up 4 sale and thats the end of that the dog works out of his skin and is a good dog to have round a hole for tugging gives 120% and put a grat deal of praydrive in to its pupps...its ashame it has come to this... pm for price and trial x38.....ps db its in the post ...

post-20740-000483000 1277750357_thumb.jpg

post-20740-064586400 1277750395_thumb.jpg

hi mr dogbone, player1 here. i carnt seem to understand why u need to be putting my first and second name all over the computer, thanks alot!!! i really carnt see what your big problem is about about this litter of pups. obviously youve got some sort of problem with x38 but u know the dam and sire to these pups well, and u know their working background so therefor i carnt see what the problem is. the breeding is genuine as x38 has breed for himself and friends and ive been offered a pup but u know i would have one if i had the kennel/garden space. i am takin this as personnel as i would like to see these pups go to good workin homes and hopefully get to see them grow up and work.i think u have it all wrong as x38 has never once said the black dog was the sire, and he has been askin me for a while for some upto date pictures which he can use. i just think its out of order in the way in which youve gone about things just to be spitefull. on a liter note i know seeker is only in his 3rd workin season but u know he is proven (bench mark stock) and as to quarry, well u know the company i keep pal... just keep slipping that damm dog