Hog hunt

Targa. I got the figures from the manufacturers websites, and they are the maximum velocities that they quote. I was making the point that neither of them is suitable for wild boar, even running fully hot. The video on YouTube states that the MV is 1600 fps.

I've never fired either of them in FAC guise, so I bow to your knowledge of how they behave.

My whole standpoint on this thread has been "do it, if you fancy a slow, painful death being gored to death by an enraged pig!"

You have taken what I said and quoted it completely out of context. Are you a Sun journalist by any chance?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your IP address says your not in Crotia

Denis,   Best of luck pal.   Make sure you wear your body armour and have written a letter telling your wife how much you love her and the kids.   Its probably going to be the last time you see

Denis.... It says OXO on busses....   Please forget it, fella. You're only going to wound an animal, hurt yourself and give 'have-a-go-hero's' the wrong idea as to what an airgun with around 30ft-lb

Targa. I got the figures from the manufacturers websites, and they are the maximum velocities that they quote. I was making the point that neither of them is suitable for wild boar, even running fully hot. The video on YouTube states that the MV is 1600 fps.

I've never fired either of them in FAC guise, so I bow to your knowledge of how they behave.

My whole standpoint on this thread has been "do it, if you fancy a slow, painful death being gored to death by an enraged pig!"

You have taken what I said and quoted it completely out of context. Are you a Sun journalist by any chance?

I got the figures from FAC airguns that I have and had, shooting them over (different) chrono's-chrony's. (I live in Belgium, without airgun and pellet energy limits)

You are right about the quote, but it was not meant to do you or other people harm.

Its just that people blind take over the factory specifics as the truth, that makes me a little.. :whistling: ,(also that stupid youtube vids makes them dreaming..) it makes a lot of people loosing the earth under their feet :gunsmilie: (and buying the wrong gun)

Thats why I quoted it, to put things right. After reading it all over I understand your. :boxing::censored::wallbash: , sorry for that.

I take it as a complement that you think am a journalist :clapper: , sorry, but I think my english grammatics are far from good to do that job ;)

(

Edited by targa

get yourself a 45/50 cal pcp sit in a tree seat with a big branch in front of you and then when a pig comes into range let rip(find out were the kill zones are [bANNED TEXT] hand).if it does not drop dead move butt onto branch and finish it of with the metal seat...best of luck.

off in my yak now to harpoon a whale...still possible my thinks

This type of Yak?

yak.gif

Or this type of Yak?

yak55-ly-xrk.jpg

N.B. this image is the recommended harpooning position, allows you to miss the prop! Just remember to push away when you want to pull up, or you become a torpedo!

the first one,as i can't fly a plane.....

lisen mate if u wana kill pig with this rifle u can kill only 20 kg pig or even less beacuse are croatian boars are not soft like american hogs, are boars are hard animald to kill belive me if u shot big boar he will go on u and u beter have tall tree near u.

Oh and its better to use gamo gold pellets trust me.

Edited by sako308