Hog hunt

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your IP address says your not in Crotia

Denis,   Best of luck pal.   Make sure you wear your body armour and have written a letter telling your wife how much you love her and the kids.   Its probably going to be the last time you see

Denis.... It says OXO on busses....   Please forget it, fella. You're only going to wound an animal, hurt yourself and give 'have-a-go-hero's' the wrong idea as to what an airgun with around 30ft-lb

Haha agreed Garfield. Can I come along and film it? Reckon I could sell the footage to one of those "worlds most dangerous" sort of shows for thousands!

Clint, I was looking at that site the other day, some rather tasty airguns on there, just don't think I could justify a .50 calibre air rifle in the uk, and don't think I'd be allowed to shoot deer with them!

if you had a hw100, you could just drop it on its head to kill it there so heavy :p

They wont seem so heavy to you when your a man ;)

That's the way Stealthy......you tell the Bratt :boxing: ......we know dont we mate :yes: .......and we have the Hernia's to prove it :D

ive got a vid somewhere of someone dropping boar with an airrifle , i cant understand how he gets thru the front of the skull ??? (not in this country i must add)

screw that having one of them charge you :icon_eek:

only last week one of the writers for the sporting gun was talking about what he had taken with a .22 air rifle which will no doubt get a lot of pissed of letters but in the same breath was shooting within the law

hey if its within the law who's to argue :thumbs: it gets me how folk take it upon themselves to dictate to others about whats suitable to be shot with an air rifle when the law has clear guidlines as to what we can and cant do i say shoot what you can if its legal :victory:

• Like 1

if you had a hw100, you could just drop it on its head to kill it there so heavy :p

They wont seem so heavy to you when your a man ;)

That's the way Stealthy......you tell the Bratt :boxing: ......we know dont we mate :yes: .......and we have the Hernia's to prove it :D

We most certainly do :D

The Gamo rifle mentioned is running over 1 1/2 the mv of the one the op proposes to use, so has a far higher ME, around the 85 ft-lb mark. Still not really sufficient I would contend, but a whole heck of a lot better than the 30!

:no: I want to see that on a chrono mate :icon_eek::whistling:

A Hatsan (or a Gamo) at 30 yards on a boar is playing with your life.

I had a Hatsan125 to try out, .25, did 28ftlbs on the chrono. The Gamo 1250 .22 that me brother had for a while, runs 19ftlbs. When you shot it, it almost jumped out of your hand! These guns are just good enough to plink bottles at 20 yards, and the only thing you can kill with it, are your scopes 8)

Edited by targa