F.A.O downsouth

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

reading through this it seems that the people defending billy are the ones with his offspring and none of them have said they have seen the dog work. of the ones that have seen him work all have said

Downsouth..i seen billy and he was no young dog,a well seasoned experienced dog according to his owner(he was shit to say the least ).you used him as you used that shaver dog who again was a dog that

Yo Yo not worth kennel space

Posted Images

alan003.jpg

alan002.jpg

alan001.jpg8 mounths old now

Got bull all over it!!

atb with him though

Rey

so has your wife :doh: :kiss: :kiss:

Who the F*ck do you think your talking to you cheeky wee Pr*ck!!! :realmad:

Ive done Sh*ts harder than you and woulda loved you to have said that to my face ya german plank!!

I was stating a point, the dog has alot of bull in it (too much in my opinion)

now dont go staring Wars again, we all know what happened last time!

:icon_eek: That was out of order Ferret13!!

alan003.jpg

alan002.jpg

Got bull all over it!!

atb with him though

Rey

Ive done Sh*ts harder than you and woulda loved you to have said that to my face ya german plank!!

:icon_eek: That was out of order Ferret13!!

so is pm me about my dead mum and crabbing a mans dog that has stared off well so if you dont know the full story zip it f**k pig

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

alan003.jpg

alan002.jpg

Got bull all over it!!

atb with him though

Rey

you cocksplash i am not german i am english and yes we do all no what happend last time.......and looking at your terrier your opinion means fuckall as your dog has'nt even seen work.....don't listen to him brog he rides the furry pogostick :thumbs:

I read what you said about your mum, at the end of the day Ferret13 i never started this, you made a comment about my wife which was not only unnecessary but f****n out of line!! i made a comment that IS true, that dog has got alot of bull in his makeup! and if you cant read you fuckwit i also wished him all the best with his dog! and when it comes to My terrier, she's seen her fare share of action to charlie and done very well... i hope his dog does make the grade for him, wasnt knocking the guys dog. Most earthdogs already had bull in there lines along time ago, but any addition of it now is pointless, makes the dog lose alot of sense when working fox.

alan003.jpg

alan002.jpg

Got bull all over it!!

atb with him though

Rey

you cocksplash i am not german i am english and yes we do all no what happend last time.......and looking at your terrier your opinion means fuckall as your dog has'nt even seen work.....don't listen to him brog he rides the furry pogostick :thumbs:

I read what you said about your mum, at the end of the day Ferret13 i never started this, you made a comment about my wife which was not only unnecessary but f****n out of line!! i made a comment that IS true, that dog has got alot of bull in his makeup! and if you cant read you fuckwit i also wished him all the best with his dog! and when it comes to My terrier, she's seen her fare share of action to charlie and done very well... i hope his dog does make the grade for him, wasnt knocking the guys dog. Most earthdogs already had bull in there lines along time ago, but any addition of it now is pointless, makes the dog lose alot of sense when working fox.

how can you tell what the percent of bull is in my dog ?????

so is pm me about my dead mum and crabbing a mans dog that has stared off well so if you dont know the full story zip it f**k pig

The fool started sending me PM's aswell for some reason. Sad little man

i thought i read you said she has only seen a few foxes and aint a digging dog, just messing with rabbits?

Are you related to aussie pig :thumbs:

The fool started sending me PM's aswell for some reason. Sad little man

i thought i read you said she has only seen a few foxes and aint a digging dog, just messing with rabbits?

Are you related to aussie pig :thumbs:

it doesnt take much to see what rey27 isthumbdown.gif

lol!!! for fucks sake! ...looks like more that 1/4 bull anyway, just dont beleive in adding any more bull into terrier strains, thats all! i couldnt really give a f**k what you all think, my dogs been dug to on a good few occasions, and aye... fox aint her main quarry, but i take her on digs with the lads everynow and again n' like i said shes done very well! hope yur dog turns out good, but brog :feck: for your comment!!! :thumbs:

lol!!! for fucks sake! ...looks like more that 1/4 bull anyway, just dont beleive in adding any more bull into terrier strains, thats all! i couldnt really give a f**k what you all think, my dogs been dug to on a good few occasions, and aye... fox aint her main quarry, but i take her on digs with the lads everynow and again n' like i said shes done very well! hope yur dog turns out good, but brog :feck: for your comment!!! :thumbs:

it may look 1/4 bull but its not.....when you own a digging dog yourself i will value your opinion.........but untill then go play with your keybord dirty water drinker thumbs.gif

it may look 1/4 bull but its not.....when you own a digging dog yourself i will value your opinion.........but untill then go play with your keybord dirty water drinker thumbs.gif

:blink: Brog, ive owned and worked terriers for the last ten years, grew up working dogs! at the start of this year i had 3 Patts and a Collie/greyhound x bull Lurcher, the only reason ive not been doing more digging with my current terrier is because im going to the Army in January, so i dont want her going to ground while out with my wife and kids when im not here!

"Dirty water drinker" :lol: what a :wankerzo4:

:blink: Brog, ive owned and worked terriers for the last ten years, grew up working dogs! at the start of this year i had 3 Patts and a Collie/greyhound x bull Lurcher, the only reason ive not been doing more digging with my current terrier is because im going to the Army in January, so i dont want her going to ground while out with my wife and kids when im not here!

If its gunna go its gunna go

that makes sence if youve only dug her a couple of times they cant lose her to ground.......i think you would of done better to buy a bigger dog as a pet then you couldnt lose it to ground......keep up the hunting nob cheese sniffer thumbs.gif