new pup- Roxy

well yesterday i bought my first ever lurcher pup from a bloke from crook. you could say that she is a whirrier because she is quarter border terrier, quarter lakeland terrier and half whippet. Has anybody else had a little rabbiting lurcher of this breeding? i intend to train her for daytime rabbiting, bushing, ferreting and the odd bit of ratting. Father was a k.c working whippet 19 inches to the shoulder, and the mother was a 16 inch border /lakeland terrier cross. she definitely looks as though she is going to be a racey type and she is on the go all of the time. here are some pics of her but they are not to good:

16062010021.jpg

She didnt really want to stand still here.

16062010020.jpg

fast asleep

that pup needs to be dosed lookin thin but that said a nice pup atb :thumbs:

as i said, the pictures arnt very good and i agree with you she does look a bit thin in the pictures but she is not in real life lol :thumbs: :thumbs: !! she is wormed to date.

interesting cross that i would love to see how it turns out, i like the little rabbit dogs. good luck with it and get the training in early cos terriers are little b*****ds if you dont get the obedience right from the puppy age, just make it fun. :thumbs:

keep in touch

regards

Keith

love that little pup mate....i have a pup with similar breeding...mine is irish terrier x whippet, only 7/8 months yet and 19tts...cant wait to get him going this season...il try get a pic up for you....

id love to see the progress yours make..if you could please keep me updated it would be great and il let you know how my little fella fairs out at the rabbiting atb with yours mate thumbs.gif

h015.jpg

h006.jpg

what you think mate???