police raid!

my freind has just been raided by the sspca and the police theve taken everything of him 2 lurchers and a terrier and all equipment terier collars lamps,knifes shuvels the lot has any one any experinence of this and know the best thing for him to go about geting everything back if there is any chance of it?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Find yourself a good honest trustworthy vet - and seek vet treatment for any injuries to your dogs - even if it is just a formality.   If they are really scraping the barrel to confiscate your anima

You have to be on guard at all times and choose the people you associate with.   I have no knowledge to this particluar case as i'me over 300 miles away from scotland, but hwat i will say is be care

there are some great vets out there who own working dogs thereself. theres one local to me and hes petitioning to legalise the hunting of deer with dogs. take anything to him he dont ask questions he

my freind has just been raided by the sspca and the police theve taken everything of him 2 lurchers and a terrier and all equipment terier collars lamps,knifes shuvels the lot has any one any experinence of this and know the best thing for him to go about geting everything back if there is any chance of it?

Hi bud a few of my friend were raided not to long ago took 8 dogs computers mobile,s the lot.Only advice i can give .Get to a lawyer A S A P wish you luck.atb.Catcher victory.gif

horrible feeling getting dragged out the bed at 6 in the morning by a very frisky 20 year old female blonde copper, dribble hanging down my cheeks, all the buttons on my cheap 5 for 5 pound boxers had broke, , il never no how she holded herself back ! :laugh:

on a more serious note, i wish him the best of luck, :thumbs:

a know how your mate feels going thought the same think myself just now tell him to get to a lawyer right away

hope he get,s them back atb keano

thanks for the advice,the dogs were just sunbathing in the back garden,they dogs have seen alot but they get well looked after makes me sick to know they can do this when your dogs are looked after treated well and your just siting at home thyen some mupet knocks on the door and takes your life times worth of hunting memrobilia and your beloved pets!which love what they do and wouldnt want to be doing anything else as you know your selfs how excited your dogs get when they know there goin out its all they live for.

dogs are wild animals not to cooked up in house all day with some ANTI working dogs need worked!

i just hope he gets them back and wish the best to who ever this happens to.

I think it's high time some started taking private prosecutions against the RSPCA. That will quiet them down a bit... :victory:

It wont actually make much difference to them if you take out a private prosecution, if found guilty no individual will go to jail, they will be find guilty as a whole(RSPCA) not individually (each officer)and any court fines given wont be coming out of the officers pocket if they are sued. They area registered charity and funding for court cases/fines come from the fund.

It may make a difference if there were a number of cases going against them at the same time in different parts of the country, to show that they are abusing their powers.