Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

guted for you mate rip girl atb david

So Sorry to read about Carra Alan, I saw her on a couple of occasions and she was a cracking bitch, kept in outstanding condition. I know she ment alot to you mate, just think of the good times.

I saw Gary's pup a couple of weeks ago and it's a credit to Carra, You and indeed Gary she's growing into a fine looking bitch. Don't forget my invite for the forthcoming season mate

Ah man that's terrible to hear, i loved watching the progress of the big blue bitch and she obviously meant a lot to you. R.I.P Carra. Better to have lived a day as a lion than a lifetime as a lamb.

Guest fence_hopper

thanks for all the support everyone realy gutted i am felt like crying lol but putting a brave face on, she's changed my mind about greyhounds would recomend anyone to give one a chance. she's left a hole in my heart i'd of had her for life. she'd of been 4 in september. she'll never be replaced. i'm fuked now for a foxing dog this season so my mate has kindly lent me his greyound to take a litter of so hopefully have my self another handy lurcher for next year if all goe's well. only mentioning this as a few where going to have a pup from a bull terrier of ours to carra. which might be worried they wont get one so fingers crossed we should have some from this bitch of my mates.

Edited by fence_hopper
Guest fence_hopper

So Sorry to read about Carra Alan, I saw her on a couple of occasions and she was a cracking bitch, kept in outstanding condition. I know she ment alot to you mate, just think of the good times.

I saw Gary's pup a couple of weeks ago and it's a credit to Carra, You and indeed Gary she's growing into a fine looking bitch. Don't forget my invite for the forthcoming season mate

thanks mally sky's coming on well mate looking forward to meeting up next season. thanks for the comment about carra. means alot coming from a man that speaks his mind and not led buy others if my dogs where full of mange you'd be the first to say :thumbs:

That is f*****g shit news!! She looked a fine, handy bitch and i was really looking forward to a pup from her!! Why does nothing ever go to plan with dogs. I know how you feel and it never leaves you, just remember all the good nights you had with her. R.I.P Carra :cry: