Long itch show,warwickshire

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been to your show today had lynne and baff had agood day very well run show

thought the judges of terriers did agood job well done martin

shame the judges of the lurchers wasnt up to much the last one was scared to bend over .......... but thats life:whistling: :whistling:

thank you to each and everyone of you ..the turn out was superb..i ve got blisters on me blisters..thanks to john jackson,joe bell and their wifes(who did the dishes all weekend).they chose martin hulme as their winner who also took the entered class..and then a special thanks to tim freshwater and brian steele,god did they have their work cut out.. 17 dogs in working class and they did nt get finished judging til 5.45!!!..everyone that supported us a big thank you..alex, sharn,phil and owen :notworthy: your help was very much appreciated!!!!!will get pics up later..if i did nt get time to talk to some then an apology it was just so busy and manic.you all just gave us the best day... :toast:;)

a good show , with a good turn out met loads of people , but £ 1. 50 to enter dogs thats a first for me not seen that before , and the bullx that won had seen less than stevey wonder how long have you known him , as he sat with the judges for the second year running ??????????????????? as stated a good show that i think will be even bigger next year atb :thumbs::thumbs: