MTM Ammo Wallet

I have one for .22 and one for 22-250. The 22-250 is great and I use it all the time however with the .22 I found that its ok if your walking about when you need to be uber quiet but if your lamping from a truck its terribly fiddly and a bit of a pain in the arse (well it is for me but I have quite big fingers) plus they take ages slotting all those fiddly little .22 in them.

When in the truck I have a little snap lid tupperware box about 4inches by 3 and 3 inches deep, I just empty a couple of 50 boxes of .22 in. I personally find this easiest in the dark in the truck to refill the mag.

But whats food for one is poison for another I guess! I hope you like it, and I am sorry to be a wet weekend

ATB Jonno.

I've got two.

One for the 22lr & one for the HMR.

They both fit but if you leave the HMR in then the clps slightly stretch & become loose for the 22lr.

I allways empty mine after use so stretching might not be an issue.

I found this out from a friend who stored his in the ammo safe & topped up as he used it.

His 22lr wasn't used much & when he did take it out & swopped ammo he was a little miffed.

If stretched they may return to normal shape after time if left empty ? no idea.

Very pleased with mine.