large dog mink

A mink should cause no problem to even a 1/2 decent terrier .....but what I will say about them is pound for pound they are one of the gamest animals out there ....I have been hunting mink since I was 12 and im 37 now so I have killed a few hundred over the years and when you they were in a tight tube they would be right up to the dog even if there was 6 feet of tube behind it ...they would not sit at the back of the tube ....

heres the biggest mink I have had to date

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=150486&st=15&p=1525256&fromsearch=1entry1525256

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mink should cause no problem to even a 1/2 decent terrier .....but what I will say about them is pound for pound they are one of the gamest animals out there ....I have been hunting mink since I was 12 and im 37 now so I have killed a few hundred over the years and when you they were in a tight tube they would be right up to the dog even if there was 6 feet of tube behind it ...they would not sit at the back of the tube ....

heres the biggest mink I have had to date

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=150486&st=15&p=1525256&fromsearch=1entry1525256

:good:

I'm always shocked when people say they have problems getting out with their local mink hounds . . . . . mine are really accommodating, especially seeing as i have a whacking great camera with me too! I took 3 friends last time as well! :laugh:

Do you follow your local fox hounds as well? Tend to find a few cross overs which would get you invited. :thumbs:

any one with your looks could go out with any pack ,anywhere love?!!!!

Covered in Mink hound slobber, stinking of river, ratty, damp hair, and smudged eye make up . . . Trust me Mink hunting does nothing for your appearance!! :clapper:

Sounds great to me :D